Chapter Eleven: The Bonding

"Bell...Star?" Bill lifted himself off the floor and floated. He stared at the gorgeous star. The star who twinkled in the dark.

"You seem unique," Bell complimented. "What is your name?"

The one-eyed triangle could not speak. It seemed as if his will to talk vanished. He began sweating, and his arms and legs were shaking.

The one-eyed star noticed. "Are you okay? You are acting like my Lubriem when she had a problem with her anxiety." She floated closer to him. "Do you have a thyroid?"

Bill's face became hot. He could feel Bell's cool breath hit his body. He held onto every word that she spoke with her soft and sweet voice.

And he loved it.

"Come on." Bell held out her hand for him to take. She uncoiled her fingers. "I know the best treatment for anxiety. Trust me."

The yellow pyramid's eye narrowed. If he had a mouth, he would be smirking. He tried to get his body to stop shaking, but he remained a bit nervous.

"S-sure," he stammered, finding his voice. He took her hand. "Lead the way, my lady."

The blue star giggled and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, they were no longer in darkness. Bright lights flashed on. Five lamps that were dangling on the wall shined yellow lights on the two floating creatures.

"Oh?" Bill glanced around.

The room that they were in was huge. Just like the walls and floor in the hallway, the colors of the floor and walls in the room were bright red.

Even though that the room was big, there was hardly anything in it. As a matter of fact, there were only two tall and thin tubes leaning against the back wall. In front of those tubes was a machine with lots and lots of buttons. The machine was being supported by a brown pole that was bolted to the ground.

Bell took Bill over to the tubes. She grabbed a chair that was hiding near the tubes and scooted it next to the machine.

"Sit in the chair," she commanded.

Bill nodded. "Yes, ma'am." He sat down and noticed the bow that was resting on top of her. On the pointy end. The lights made the bow glitter.

"Hey, I like that bow of yours," he complimented. "It goes good with the rest of you."

She giggled again. "Oh, you." She grabbed a bottle of oil from...somewhere...and squirted some oil onto her hand. "I like your hat and bow-tie. It looks cute on you."

Before the dorito could say something, the star applied the oil to his back and shoulders. "Brr." The oil was cold, sending a cold wave through his triangular body. Though it was cold, the treatment that he was getting was wonderful. "Mmm."

Bell rubbing the oil and massaging him was very relaxing. Her fingertips gently digging into his yellow skin. Her skin touching his skin. He had never felt this way before and was glad that he was feeling it now.

"How did that feel?" Bell stopped and floated backwards. She brushed her hands, brushing off the oil.

"Awesome." No longer was his body tense. He slouched and rested in the chair. "Please do not stop. Do more."

Please? Had the all-powerful being just said the word 'please'?

Now that he thought about it, he was acting...nice. Nice towards the blue creature. Why was that? Was he losing his mind?

Or was there something else going on?

"I am sorry, Bill," Bell declined as she put the bottle away. "I am afraid that I cannot do anymore."

"Aw. Why not?"

"That is because it is time."

He had a confused look on his face. "Time for what?"

"Well, I am sure that they brought you in here for the same reason. I was brought here for my powers."

"Your powers?"

"Yes. And I am sure that you have powers too."

He slowly nodded. "Yep." He got out of the chair. "Why?"

"You see the tubes?" She motioned to the two tubes.

"Yeah."

"The tubes are for us. One is for me, and one is for you. They will be used to harness our powers. Zorac wants as much power as he can get his hands on."

"W-what?"

The entrance door slid up, and two scientists, one of them being Goemo, came in.

"Your free time is up," Goemo informed them. "Time to go in the tubes."

"Yes, sir." She looked at the yellow dorito. "The tubes are different colors. Purple and green. We can pick which color that we want to be in."

"Be in?" He glared at the scientists. "There is no way that you can get us in those tubes."

"Do not test us," the other scientist said. "We also have space guns."

"Bill, let them have our powers," Bell insisted. "This way will be much easier."

"No!" Bill got in a fighting stance. "We need to defend ourselves. We need to fight!"

"Fighting will not help us. It will only make things more challenging." Bell floated down and pressed a button on the machine. She then floated over to the purple tube and opened a small door. She went in the tube and closed the door.

Then Bill watched as Bell's powers were being absorbed.

"Bell!"