Chapter Thirty-Five: Before the Math

The Taker of Chi turned to Bill. "Bill!" he yelled. Before he could do anything, Zorac grabbed him by his horns and threw him across the room. "Ah!" He fell down and grunted.

Zorac snorted. "Pathetic beings. You thought that you had a chance against me. Lord Zorac. The greatest villain that this fictional world has ever known." He looked for the puppet. "Where did the dummy go?" He looked between his legs and smirked. "I have you now."

Slappy had crawled under the leader's legs and was running to his papa, the scientist, and the red panda.

"Papa!" Slappy cried.

Stine slightly smiled. He was happy that his creation was alright and extremely thankful that his puppet and the others arrived in the nick of time.

"Thank goodness that you finally came!" Stanford said, speaking also for Stine and Shifu.

"Hurry! Get us out of these chains and handcuffs!" Shifu demanded.

Slappy hurried behind them. He held up his hands, and white sparkles formed in his palms. It was his magic.

He was going to break the chains with his magic, when he was suddenly struck...

...by magic.

He fell back and rolled across the floor. Senlie floated to him. White sparkles also formed in his hands.

"My master will not lose," Senlie said. "He will win." He blasted some magic at him. "And you will all lose. And die."

The puppet dodged the magic and got to his wooden feet. He narrowed his eyebrows. "So we both have magic, huh? Well, this should be interesting."

Senlie nodded. "Yes, it should."

"You know, if you or Zorac had shoelaces on your shoes, I would tie them together."

"Ooh!" Stine, Stanford, and Shifu said.

"I can see that, seeing that you are a dummy and cannot think right."

"Ooh!" the heroes said again.

Slappy growled. "Who you callin' dummy? Dummy!" With that, the two fought.

Lord Zorac was watching them fight and argue, when Bill and Kai grabbed ahold of him. Kai wrapped his arms around his waist, and Bill grabbed his neck. He struggled, but the triangle and yak had tight grips on him.

"Not today!" Bill proclaimed. "It is your time to end!"

Kai could not agree more. "Yeah! You will not hurt Shelly! Or the girls! Or us! Or anyone ever again!"

The leader finally snapped. He had enough with these games.

"That. Is. IT!"

Zorac raised his leg and kicked the yak in the stomach. Kai cried out and let go. Then Zorac grabbed the dorito's skinny arms and threw him. Bill slammed into Kai, and the two hit the wall and fell to the floor.

Meanwhile, Slappy and Senlie continued with their fighting. White sparkles flew everywhere. Some magic landed near where Zorac was, and Lord Zorac faced them and frowned.

"Give up," Senlie suggested. "You cannot defeat me and my master."

The leader growled. "What was that, Senlie?" he questioned.

He turned to his master. "These imbeciles will not able to defeat us. After all, I am helping you."

Zorac was not pleased. He breathed heavily. "I do not need help!" He uncoiled his fingers, and a red ball of fire formed in his hand. Before Senlie realized what was going to happen, his master lifted his hand and threw the red ball at him.

"No!" Senlie protested. The fire hit him, and he instantly turned into a pile of ashes.

Slappy was shocked. "My gosh."

Lord Zorac hurried to the puppet and grabbed him. He hurried back and dropped him. The puppet landed between Bill and Kai.

Zorac's eyes turned red. He was going to shoot laser beams from his eyes and kill the chosen ones.

"So...any last words?" Zorac said.