Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Hurry

Margie pulled off her black cloak and dropped it to the floor. Still gripping her crossbow, she stepped back and blew away a strand of hair. She could feel a small gust of wind blowing against her. The wind was coming from the broken window.

Cracks began forming around the hole and spread over the window. Margie noticed the cracks and ran back to the double doors. She opened the doors and motioned to Ameo and the villains.

"What is she doing?" Bill questioned. "And why did she break the glass?"

"So that we could enter the ship," Ameo guessed. He smirked. "She knew that you guys were coming back. She may know something that we do not know."

"Does she know if the girls are okay?" Kai said.

"Perhaps. We will find out." Ameo forced the scooter to the broken window. "When the glass breaks apart, we will head in and follow Margie. She might know where the girls are." He gripped the handlebars. "Ready?"

"Yes!" Bill and Kai said at the same time. They really wanted to see their loves.

"Uh, what about the shards?" Slappy said. "Will they come towards us?"

Then the cracks came to a halt. And shards of glass broke from the window frame.

And quickly floated towards them.