Chapter Thirty-Six: Aftermath

The villains glanced at each other. They had no idea what to do now. They could use their powers. But there was no time. The powerful Zorac was on the verge of destroying them. If they even dared to try to stop him, then they would be dead sooner.

The threesome had no choice. They had to surrender.

"What if we surrendered?" Slappy piped up. "Then you would not have to end us. We promise that we will be good if you spare us."

Zorac shook his head. "Sorry," he apologized, even though that he was not really sorry. "Anybody who attacks me or goes against my word must die." He leaned forward. "I would have my guards to send you to space, but I know that you will eventually return. So I will destroy you. Right here. Right now."

Bill sighed. "Fine," he said. "If that is how you want to be. I just want to say something before you end our lives."

"Then spill it. Spill your guts."

Bill glared at Slappy. "This is all your fault."

Slappy's wooden mouth dropped open. He could not believe what the triangle had just said!

"What?!" the puppet exclaimed angrily. "My fault?!"

"You heard me! If you were not spending your precious time with that stupid guy who had the same magic as you, we would not be in this mess!"

"Excuse me! I was fighting him!"

"Ha! You? Fighting him? Man, you are so gullible!"

The puppet gritted his teeth. Jealousy was getting the best of him.

"ENOUGH!" Zorac boomed. His exclamation was so loud that it made the fellow villains leap and fall back to the ground. "I am done with the arguing. I am done with all three of you!"

Kai clutched the green stone that was around his neck. He had realized earlier that Po was right. It was not Oogway's chi.

He had someone else's chi.

He got up and frowned.

Zorac glared at him. "What do you think that you are doing?"

"...you know, I was told that certain people - "Non-Fiends" - do not have chi. So you all cannot be affected by my powers," the Maker of Widows said. "But this...I cannot go down like this. I have too much to live for!" He let go of the stone and clenched his hooves into tight fists. "I have too much power and too much chi to give in and let you end me!"

The yak was getting a bit greedy.

Bill got off the floor and floated.

"You know what? Kai is right," the pyramid said. "Why should we back ourselves to a corner and let you bully us? Torture us?" He suddenly burst out laughing. "Why, I ought to do this!" A fire ball formed in his left hand. Again, it was blue, and he threw the fire ball at a window. It was the same window that broke the first and second time.

The guards had fixed the window after the wind forced the villains into space and after the entire group entered the janitor's closet.

The window was about to be broken for a third time.

The fire ball hit the window, and the glass shattered. Shards of glass fell all over the place. Some fell to the floor. Others escaped into space.

Lord Zorac gasped as he saw the broken window. "No!"

"Yes!" Bill exclaimed. He threw more fire balls at the other windows and laughed insanely. "Take that!"

As the balls hit the rest of the windows, every glass immediately shattered. A gust of wind soon came. It was strong.

"No!" Zorac got down on the floor. "I will not lose! I never do!"

"Just shut up!" Slappy screamed. He hurried to Zorac and kicked him...you know where.

And yes. He kicked him hard. Ouch.

The leader screamed in pain and instantly forgot about the wind.

Kai stepped up and smirked. "Say goodbye!" He used his chi powers and made Zorac slip away from the floor.

Lord Zorac cried out as the wind scooped him up and took him into space.

As soon as the leader was in space, a flash of white light appeared over the windows.

Boom. Each window now had new glass.

The yak raised an eyebrow, noticing that the windows were repaired. "The heck?"

"Great job!"

The villains turned to where the voice came from.

And saw Ronus. The person who promised to send them to their homes if they defeated Zorac.

"Thank you for the reminder, narrator," Bill thanked.

"Great job!" Ronus repeated himself. "You finally fulfilled your destiny. I can now take you guys to your homes." He came up to them. "That is, if you still want to go home."

"Of course we do," Kai said.

"Okay. But once you return home, you will never see or be with your girls again. Shelly, Kaila, and Bell."

The threesome were surprised and looked at each other.

"So...ready to go home?"

————————
Video: J. Jay