Chapter Twenty-Three: To Space

Later, Slappy, Kai, and Bill found themselves hanging above a vat of chemicals. The chemicals were a mix of light green and made bubbling noises. Pop! went the bubbles.

Pop! Pop!

The villains were hung upside down and tied up with rope. Every time that they struggled, the rope tightened, making them gasp for breath and hurting their skin - or wooden skin.

"Man, I think that I am going to be sick..." Kai confessed.

"Well, if you...you know...food that has been chewed up...comes out of that mouth of yours..." Bill started. "...do not spill it on me and Slappy. Tilt your head down and spill your guts on the chemicals."

They were hung by another rope. The rope was wrapped around their ankles and tied to a hook that was on the ceiling. All the guards were on the right side of the vat, while Zorac, Bullheit, Senlie, the girls, and the hooded figure were on the left side.

Shelly and Kaila were chained to the wall. They had chains on their wrists and ankles. Bell and the hooded figure, however, were not chained. Since Bell was very weak, she did not have to be chained.

"Sir?" Senlie whispered to Zorac. "Are you sure that we should let the hooded one be free like that? What if he or she tries something?"

"It will not," Zorac answered, referring to the hooded figure. "Besides, there are plenty of us. I have no worries." He turned to his brother. "I underestimated you, Bullheit. My guards thought that you were becoming a traitor. I would have ended your life in this room. It would have been gruesome."

The commander pulled out his gun. "I am sorry," he apologized. "I got all of you worked up, but the truth is that I had to stick with it. I had to get close to them. I needed to make sure that they trusted me."

Zorac laughed. His laughter echoed throughout the room. "You did good. You captured them and brought them to me."

"So...are you proud?"

"Of course." He patted Bullheit's head. "I am proud of you."

Bullheit blushed. All of his life, he wanted to make his leader proud. It was one of the things on his agenda that he desired to accomplish. And he finally did. His brother was proud of him. And he said it.

But was it worth it?

"Would you like to make me even prouder?" Zorac asked.

"Why, yes, Lord Zorac!" The commander squealed. "What do you want me to do?"

"Take your gun..." He pointed at the rope that was dangling from the ceiling. "And aim it at the rope."

He blinked. "You...you want me to...?"

"Yes. Shoot at the rope. The laser will cut the rope, and the three idiots will dive into the vat. And soon, we will have one skeleton of an animal and one lifeless dummy. Melted."

"What will happen to Bill?" Bell wondered.

"He will burn like the others, and his body will be nothing."

Hearing what would happen to them, the villains panicked.

"No!" Bill cried.

"I am too young to die!" Slappy screamed. "I just got myself a girlfriend!"

"I am too old to die!" Kai yelled.

The commander raised his space gun and aimed it at the rope. "It would be my pleasure to get rid of these beings."

"Bill!" Bell cried.

"Slappy!" Shelly screamed.

"Kai!" Kaila yelled.

This was the end. It was the end for our favorite heroes.

Bullheit pulled the trigger, and a laser escaped from the gun. But the laser did not hit the rope.

It hit a window of the ship.

The glass broke, and a strong gust of wind forced itself into the ship. The wind hit the other side of the room and started blowing back outside.

"Oh my gosh!" Shelly shouted.

She and Kaila sat on the ground and placed their hands and hooves on the wall. They tilted their heads to the floor.

Bell and the hooded figure hid behind the throne and gripped on it.

All the guards panicked and scurried out of the room.

Zorac and Senlie got down and put their hands on the floor.

"What have you done?!" the leader shot at his brother.

Bullheit aimed for the rope. "Doing the right thing!" he shot back. He pulled the trigger again, and a laser appeared.

This time, the laser hit the rope. It cut the rope in half.

"Ah!" the villains screamed as the wind sucked them out of the ship and into space.

"Boys!" Shelly, Kaila, and Bell proclaimed.