Home

Loyalty's POV

"You sure you don't want none." Isidora asked me holding on to this nasty ass salad that smells like ass literally. "Izzy get that shit out my face yo." She rolled her eyes at me and pouted. "You think because you can talk now you can talk to me any kind of way." She folded her arms and turned away from me.

"Izzy wait I'm sorry come here." She such a big ass baby. She walked back over to me and looked the other way.

"I'm sorry but you keep trying to give me that nasty shit, it smells like shit and you know it." She laughed a little and I smiled. "Comere lemme tell you something." I sat up slowly but not trying to move my staples no farther and she bent down to my level. "When my family comes back and discharge me imma finally take you with me." She smiled and kissed me on my cheek and my nurse walked in.

"Izzy get the fuck out and go sit in your car bitch." She spoke and I watched Izzy flinch and put her head down about to walk to the door but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"You don't have to talk to her like that after all she is you daughter." She squeezes my hand telling me to stop. "Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do with my daughter your just a crippled ass patient you better be lucky you survived I could've pulled the plug you dyke." She said coldly and snatched isidora out by her hair.

"Stupid bitch just wait." I spoke lowly as I heard isidora crying down the hall, I know them fucking nurses see that abuse.

Isidora is my main nurse's daughter and the second day that all my family left to go on that little vacation she brought her in because her school was closed at the time so we started bonding since she didn't have anything to do, I told her everything that happened with me...because why not? Who is she gonna tell?

She told me a little bit about herself how her mother and her had the best bond ever and about her life and she told me that she had cancer when she was young and she had to get treatment a couple months ago but she's doing fine now because of her father.

I asked her why does her mother hate her now, what happened to them and she told me it's because she looks so much like her father and because when she went bald from getting her treatment she started verbally and physically abusing her, the only time she is safe is when she is with her father.

She told me that her mother punched her so hard in the mouth before, she had to get a mouth wired shut and had to drink through straws and liquids, now she is mute around her mother because she doesn't wanna say the wrong thing and make her mad but with her being silent it makes her mad too, I honestly think it's sick and that her mother needs mental help.

Isidora is so sweet and shy who could ever wanna hurt her I'm not gonna lie it was weird that I sorta had a crush on my cousin but I haven't even been thinking about it ever since Izzy came around.