Secrets pt2

Capri's POV

After Dasani emptied the bullets and started crying, Here I am half dead listening to all this shit go down, my girlfriend is crying, Makiya is mad at whatever, loyalty could possibly be dead, Dashell is poking malaise bullet holes like literally sticking her fingers in them, Dani is on the phone with the police while trying to keep Makiya calm and keep Jacazi alive, Daniel is trying to stop Dashell from poking malaise and Darnell and the driver are I don't even know where the hell they are because we been in here for hours but Jerome is pacing and talking to himself.

"Yes she's breathing fine." I heard Dani say and I heard sirens, fucking finally. "Hello?!" Police officers walked in with their guns up and everybody put their hands up but me and Cazi simply because we were both half dead, I guess this is what they mean when they say best friends until death.

I don't wanna die though I just made Dasani my girlfriend I didn't even get to give her everything she wants I wanted to do things with her and experience life with her, now she had to move on without me.

"Daddy!" I heard a little girl screamed, oh look Jerome has even more kids. I just let the darkness take over me as I got lifted up.

*6 hours later*

I woke up and I was in the hospital room and I seen Dasani holding Makiya as she cried her heart out

"What did I miss?" I spoke and they both looked at me with death glares. "Umm Hello?" I said confused what did I do. "She's fucking gone." Makiya screamed at me with tears and I was trying to figure out who because me and Jacazi weren't the only ones who got shot.

Loyalty. "Who's gone ?" I tried to sit up. "Who the fuck else?!" Dasani screamed at me, why is she so mad at me. "Sani I'm sorry I don't remember shit." I'm seriously confused right now.

"Your fucking bestfriend.. you remember her? Yea well she's gone." My head started spinning, how is she dead dani said she was breathing fine, I started to tear up. "Oh don't cry now bitch when were you gonna tell me you dated my bestfriend and y'all fucked." Dasani pulled out a gun, who the hell let her in with that.

"Sani please, look I was gonna tell you I just didn't know how to bring that type of conversation up." She laughed at me. "That's the same thing my uncle said before I shot him too." She took her gun of the safety pointing it at me.

"But what about Jacazi? Do really think she'll be okay with you shooting me." My own girlfriend is trying to kill me. "I don't know how about you ask her." *BANG*

I shot up out my sleep breathing heavily. "Oh my god baby, she's awake nurse get your ugly ass in here she's awake." Dasani tried to run out of the room but I held onto her hand tightly not wanting to let go.

That dream really got me fucked up I gotta tell I just don't know how. "Oh baby are you okay." She started to tear up as the nurses came in with some medicine and things. I just nodded my head because for some reason I couldn't talk.