Feelings💋

Capri's POV

*2 days later*

I'm still not understanding how this shit happened like what the fuck all I did was answer a phone call and I come back and she bloody on the floor, and that dumbass cashier just fucking sat there like bitch I know you fucking seen something.

They had whole ass cameras in that bitch so like I promised I'm back and I found out that bitch schedule and she should be going on break righttttttt aboutttttt now. On cue she walked out of the costume store and I followed behind her casually she went into the bathroom and I followed suite, and locked the door behind me.

She went in the little stall and used it while I splashed water in my face and when she came out I was drying my face with a paper towel. "Excuse me cutie." She smiled and I took the paper towel off and her smile dropped.

"Your excused ma." I smirked walking towards her but she pulled a gun out on me, then let her in with that?🤔 something's fishy. "Oouu not so big and bad now? You gotta pull a gun out on me?" I smiled still walking closer.

"Back the fuck up or ill shoot." She cocked her gun back and Dani came out the big stall. "Bitch I hope the fuck you do." Dani already had her gun pointed to the back of her head. "Man it's two of y'all I get to kill, fucking jackpot." She smiled trying to sound brave. "Actually three ma." Dashell walked out the stall that was next to the big one gun in hand.

When I said I learned her schedule I mean her whole schedule, she has a nice house looks like she does more than just work in a costume store. "Damn ma you sexy asl I really don't wanna kill you." Dashell touched her big blonde bush. "Don't fucking touch me bitch." She screamed.

"Aw sexy are you scared

"Aw sexy are you scared." Dani touched her face, She looked panicked. "Oh don't look like that now after you was just all big and bad, shoot me." I held the hand she had the gun in and put it to the middle of my forehead. "Go head DO IT." I screamed and she jumped dropping the gun.

"Look I'm just doing what my boss is telling me to I'm just trying to live." She said sliding down the stall. "Why didn't you do anything when my girlfriend was getting beat up." She looked at me with sympathy. "I'm sorry really I am I just couldn't do anything she threatened to kill me if I moved." She spoke putting her face in her hands.

"I never wanted to be in this life, I never wanted this." She started to cry. "Man fuck them tears, give us what we want." Dani said pulling her up by her hair. "W-what do you want." She asked about to take off her top, ewwww not that. "Girl we ain't hea to rape you the fuck we look like." I covered my eyes but I don't know why cause I like titties but hers weren't like Dasani's- am I really thinking about that right now.

I uncovered my eyes and Dani and Dashell were both looking at me with smirks on their face. "Fuck y'all looking at." I mugged and they just started laughing, dumbasses. "So really what do want then if it ain't pussy." She fixed her shirt. "Bitch the tapes from 2 days ago." I said mugging her." I jacked her up by her shirt and pulled her towards me. "And next time you point a gun at somebody, fucking use it." I threw her to the wall.