Im Sorry☹️ pt2

Capri's POV

After reading that text and responding I took screenshots sending them to my phone. Unknown number my ass.

I had to go meet up with the twins to see if they found anything, but when I tried to get up Dasani clung onto me. "Where you going?" Her raspy voice whispered, shit damn near scared me sounding like the grim warrior and shit.

"I gotta go meet up with the twins." I said putting on my boots. "I'm coming with you." She slid on her Jordan's and fixed herself. "No you need to stay here with your bestfriend make sure she's good." I tried to walk out.

"She's in a fucking coma i know she's not good so like I fucking said, I'm going with you." This girl is evil. "But what if she needs yo-." She grabbed my hair walking towards the exit that shit hurt. "Ard ard let it go damn." I rubbed my scalp. "So let's go." She said smiling.

We got in the car and I was staring at her because my scalp was still hurting. "What the fuck are you looking at let's gooooo my bestfriend is dying and you wanna be drooling." I.just scoffed and pulled out the parking lot, making Dasani fly into the dash board. "You stupid ass potato you did that on purpose." I smiled innocently. "My bad." She flipped me off.

Dani's POV
Me and shell been looking around for shit, for 3 hours now and found nothing. Her house was literally spotless, do y'all understand how suspect that sounds. "Yo Dani come look at this." My brother yelled. Yes I have a brother two to be exact twins also . I walked over to him.

"Wassup Donny?." I stood next to him. "Check this out, it definitely wasn't a suicide." He said pointing to some cameras we seen somebody attack her after she came in and then did some things I didn't wanna watch. So now we know for sure it wasn't a suicide.

"Can you get some copies of this." I asked calling Jacazi to let her know the update but we heard the doorknob jiggle. Don't nobody got a key so Capri would have knocked, everybody pointed their guns towards the door, and in strolled Dasani not fazed at all by how many guns were in her face and Capri soon followed rubbing her head.

"Yo Capri we deading her?" Darnell my other brother asked still pointing his gun in her face. She just smacked his gun out his hand and walked away. "Nah y'all chill out that's her best friend." Capri said walking up to Darnell handing him back his gun. "She disrespectful." He said putting it back in his waist band.

"Come check this out." I called out to her as I looked at the footage again. "Yo pause it real fast." I did as she said. "I recognize them boots somewhere but I can't put my finger on who has them FUCKKK!" I stood up taking a picture of them and sending them to my cousin who is also a police officer and runs all types of shit tags, boots, purses, shit you name it he can find out who it is. Dasani walked in pale face like she had seen a ghost. "What's wrong." We all ran to her, she had a note in her hand and she was shaking really bad.

"Don't come searching to see who killed her I know you are looking but if you continue to try and find out who I am I will kill Dasani also, please don't underestimate me."

L.R. :) p.s I'll know and I'm watching.

I shook my head throwing the paper. What the fuck bro. "You think it's the same person who's texting you." Capri asked Sani as she scrunched up her face. "You went through my phone?" She pulled it out looking at it. "Nah they texted you while you was sleep about kiya so I looked, you should put a lock on there." We all went to look at the messages. "When did you start getting them?" Darnell asked as he took it to his computer. "The day after I got here I started receiving messages and I told them they had the wrong number but they continued." She stated playing with capri's gun, This girl is crazy. "U got any enemies ?" I asked trying to trace the number back to a person. "Not that I know of I don't talk to anybody." She said looking like she was about to cry. Is this girl a fem what the hell is she cause I'm confused. "Well do y'all know who this is." Me and everybody else except my brothers all gasped looking at the person.

"JARVIS?!" Capri screamed grabbing her gun. "Let's go." Everybody just stood there still shocked especially Sani. "I SAID LETS FUCKING GO." Jesus when this girl is mad it's a war about to start.

I deadass can't believe jarvis would do this He was like a brother to all of us, why would he do that? And why after Sani came. As we were riding in the car I looked over at Sani and she looked nervous. "You know something you not telling us?" She looked at me and I cocked my gun back putting it to her head.

"Yoooo yo what the fuck chill out Dani." Capri said stopping the car. "Nah she know something she ain't telling us." Pri looked at Sani with her eyebrows raised then she started to speak. "I- when I was on my way moving down here I met this girl, I didnt get her name but she seemed a little off. When I left her Jarvis told me not to talk to strangers and to watch my back and stuff like that." She said looking out the window.

"Do you remember what she looked like?" Pri started the car again. "She was like lightskin with dark eyes, almost black with some long eyelashes, she had waves a blondish color and a couple tattoos. That's all I remember." I started to process everything she was saying and texting it to my brother also to see if he could find something. We soon pulled up into Jerome's driveway and seen his car was gone.

"He leaves every Wednesday to go somewhere and comes back around 10-10:30." Dasani said and I looked at my phone seeing 9:10. In that time we went over a plan to trap him and make him tell us why he did it. Dasani put her hand print on the gate and it opened letting us through it, we went over the plan one more time seeing 9:50 on the clock. Dasani went on the couch with Capri and acted normal I looked at my phone seeing 10:20 and we heard the door jingle.

Capri and Dasani started kissing acting like they were about to have sex, man if we wasn't planning this I would've thought they was actually fucking the way she was moaning and shit. Jarvis walked in with a duffel bag and dropped it when he seen Capri and Sani. "Hey get the fuck off her." Jarvis pulled Dasani off Pri's lap throwing her to the ground.

"Get the fuck out." He screamed at Capri, everything was going as planned pri acted as if she was leaving and just shut the door listening to their conversation. "I should fuck you up why are you in here being a hoe." I heard her choke. "J-Jarvis what are you talking a-about." She clawed at his hands. "I should kill you right fucking now fucking with them dyke bitches you belong to my daughter, I should tell her how much of a hoe your being." He squeezed even tighter as she turned blue. I can't let this go on much longer or he is gonna kill her.

He pulled out his gun and that was our cue, I shot him in the leg and he fell letting Sani go and she ran straight to Capri as we moved in on him. "Dani what the hell, why are you doing this I thought we were co-." I pistol whipped him knocking him out instantly we dragged him into the basement tying him to a chair now we sit and wait. Reason being why I didn't wake him up yet, because I'm still trying to process who the fuck his daughter is and is it the same person who texted Dasani who tried to kill Makiya. I thought he was doing this because he wanted Dasani. After a while he started waking up looking around, time for my answers.

"Dani, Capri why are y'all doing this?" Me and Capri looked at each other and I nodded towards Darnell and my brothers motioning for them to take Dasani out of here. "Why I gotta leave I wanna beat his bald headed ass too." She kicked as they dragged her out of the basement.

I was about to speak when she ran back in attacking Jarvis full on fighting him. "Stupid bald head pumpkins lil bill ass nigga why the fuck would you try to k-kill my f-fucking bestfriend." She screamed through her punches and you could hear the hurt and cracking in her voice. This time Capri dragged her out over her shoulder while she busted out in tears, I heard the doors closed and Sani's cries faint away I clapped my hands together rubbing them. Time to get down to business.

Awwwww shit was y'all expecting that ? 🤔

Why did jarvis do it?💕

Who's his daughter?💕

Dasani and Capri?🤔

$SCREAM VAEH FOR THE ONE TIME$☹️💕✨

Until next time boos💕

I won't update tomorrow but I'll prewrite them and post them Wednesday morning, love you guys thanks for the support don't forget to leave some comments 💕!!