Boo'd Up

Dasani's POV

"I AINT GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL, YALL NOT GONNA GET NO SLEEP BECAUSE OF ME." Me and Unc decided to wake everybody up the old fashion way.

(A/N If you don't know that's from you need to suck some balls lmao).

We stopped at my room to wake up everybody because after dinner Unc and his girlfriend chilled in the jacuzzi until whenever, the rest of us came to my room to play some age appropriate games because I just recently found out Anayah is 14.

So we played uno and games she thought were fun until she got tired and went to her room. Thats when shit got hectic we played truth or dare, never have I ever (sex edition and let's just say Makiya and Jacazi won with dashell and Denise in second runner up.)

Then we played spin the bottle shit got hectic their when Capri and Makiya kissed but it's just a game so I'm not tripping that kiss was a little too much for me, they both acted weird after it.

We watched Netflix and everybody just ended up falling asleep with me,Makiya,Denise, and Mari on the bed, king's girlfriend is clingy and didn't wanna leave her down their by herself so she slept with the "guys".

"Yo seriously? What time is it?" King was the first to wake up she looked like she was gonna bite my head off, I just laughed and started chanting again. "I AINT GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL AND YALL NOT GONNA GET NO SLEEP CAU-." "Shut the FUCK UP BRO." Makiya screamed putting the pillow over her head.

"Language miss why so fussy on a Saturday morning." I spoke in a British accent as I straddled her lap. "Dasani if you don't get off of me I promise I will break your neck." She yelled through the pillow.

"I would love to see that my dear." I challenged banging the pot again and I heard her laughing before she flipped me over and started choking me. "Oouu you know I like that rough shit papi." I winked at her and she tried to hide her smile.

"I'm fucking up yo damn." She walked to the bathroom and Capri sat up. "I heard papi who called my name." She was looking around as I looked at her with my eyebrows raised.

"I wasn't talking to you I was talking to my bestfriend potato." She pouted and tried to give me a kiss but boyyy that morning breath was kickin mad hard.

"Yea no go brush your teeth." I put my hand on her lips and kissed my hand, by now everybody was slowly waking up as my uncle disappeared to go wake up Leah (principle/Unc's girlfriend) "okay guys we have some stuff planned for today." I smiled and I seen Jacazi stop and look at me like she was trying to tell me something.

"Why the fuck you all bright and early now after we leave the airport, you probably could've got kidnapped sleeping like that." Dani said waking up dashell and Denise.

"Yea wassup?" I asked as I followed Jacazi in the hallway.

"About last night did you see how-." "Makiya and Capri kissed?" I finished her sentence. "Yes did you see that look?!" She rubbed her hand down her face. "Do you know if they have any dating history?" I asked thinking that Makiya never told me about a girlfriend she had unless they were serious. "Nah Jacazi never tells me when she gets a girlfriend because she don't like drama." We we're both thinking when we seen Makiya and Capri come out the room laughing.

"Look, look." I pulled Jacazi around the corner of the house and pointed at the both of them and we looked at each other.

"There was definitely something there-." "But we are gonna wait until they tell us." She cut me off and I was surprised that she didn't want answers now.