Get Used To it

Dasani's POV

"Mmmmm." I woke up stretching ,it was dark outside. How long was I sleep. "Everything okay back there Dasani ,you need anything." "Yea I gotta pee do any of the exits have a bathroom I gotta go BAD." I didn't realize how bad I had to pee until he said something. "Yea it's one coming up right now."

I got out the car stretching my arms going into the Dunkin' Donuts that we stopped at. Jarvis soon joined me doing the same thing. "You coming in jarvis." "No could you just bring me out a donut or two?" He said pulling out I flip phone. I scrunched my face but ignored it "yea sure."

I ran to that bathroom so mf fast and into the stall, probably thought I was a lightskin Usain Bolt. "Ahhh that feels so wonderful." I heard snickering , oops I thought I was the only in the bathroom. I flushed the toilet and went to wash my hands , when I looked up I seen this FIONE ASS STUD, I just stared until she started smirking. I looked away blushing damn that girl is fine. "You done staring ma ,you'on gotta be shy I don't bite." I blushed even harder. "I wasn't even staring at you I was looking at-.." I searched her body quickly to find a error and spotted her zipper unzipped "your fly is open." "You wouldn't have noticed if you wasn't staring." She winked at me , started washing her hands. "Okay whatever I was staring so what" I said drying my hands. "Nun ma where you from." "New York." I said not wanting to be in the bathroom any longer the smell was making my stomach hurt "do I stink?" She said smelling herself ,I'm guessing because of my facial expression.

"No lol it's not you this bathroom." I said going towards the door walking out. I could care less if she followed but I knew she was, but when I looked back I didn't see her. Maybe she got tired of talking to me, whatever. "Can I have a dozen donuts, a caramel frappe and a bacon eat and cheese croissant , make that two" "will that complete your order?" The cashier said typing on the computer thingy "yea that's it" "your total is 15.45" I gave her a twenty and told her to keep the change. I got my food shortly after ,turning around to leave I bumped into somebody holding the bag that had my croissants in the. If they are messed up we fighting I love my food.

"Really yo why the fu-." I stopped seeing it was the stud from the bathroom ,smirking at me "my bad ma is your food okay." I feel like this bitch did it on purpose but whatever "yes I think it is." I was low key pissed so I started walking away mumbling to myself about my possibly smooshed food, when somebody grabbed me up I scrunched my face into a mug "hold up wait I didn't get your name?" my face softened a little.

"My name is Dasani." I said looking at her "okay thank you" she walked away before I could say something. Okay I couldn't even ask her ,her name weird ass people. I walked out going to the car with Jarvis sitting on the hood. "Who's your little friend?" "Oh I don't know we met in the bathroom." I said hanging him his donuts. "Stop talking to strangers and thank you." He said going to open my door. Everybody is being weird, weird ass Jarvis , I finally caught a glance at my phone and seen the time 10:00 pm we left at 11:40 looks like I'm taking another nap. Sleep and food are just YESSS. My mind drifted of to that stud ,she was mesmerizing I wish I knew her name. I shrugged it off finishing my food and robbing Jarvis out of two of his donuts. I soon let sleep take over me. This is gonna be hard to get used to.

Unknown POV

"Yea boss it's done, we are right behind them."........... "Her name is Dasani Probably 5'2 ,maybe 162 pounds her hair is in these braids" ........"she's from New York".......... "okay boss I'll find more info"

She hung up man I hate this job, they all seem so nice I don't be wanting to kill them all the time. She seemed sweet ,she was beautiful I gotta see her face again. I sat back and waiting for our stop, I don't even know where she going. Let's just hope it isn't far. I gotta get used to it

#SCREAM VAEH FOR THE ONE TIME$☹️💕✨
Somebody plotting against ole girl already 🤦🏽‍♀️

Thoughts or constructive criticism?