Its Too Early!

2,479 words y'all ☹️

Jacazi POV

CAN SOMEBODY TELL WHY THE FUCK ALL THIS DRAMA STARTED HAPPENING WHEN DASANI MIDGET ASS CAME? I screamed internally while staring at her.

I came back to the hospital to see Makiya but no progress has been made and I'm starting to worry when she gonna wake up if she wakes up. She doesn't deserve to die like this and I found out that it was jarvis who's causing all of this but when I talked to Sani she told me a girlfriend of hers was beating on her so was she lying for him?

Capri and Sani left a little while ago saying that Dani found out some information on kiya I wanted to go but Dasani asked me to stay and watch out for kiya I was confused but I listened, little do y'all know Dasani little ass is evil asf them eyes be getting me so I sat my ugly ass back down.

I was just thinking about all the times we had together I started talking to her even though I knew she was in a coma. "Remember in 7th grade when you kissed me and the boy called us fags in front of the teacher and your mom came and whooped her ass in front of everybody." I laughed as a tear slid down my face, don't nobody really know but me and Makiya go back too when we were younger we just lost contact and found each other again she was the reason I knew for sure I was gay because I was confused, man if she die I'm really am not going to know what to do with myself.

                                       Dasani's POV

When we got back to the house and and Dani explained everything, but I could sense that she wasn't telling her everything so I left to go to the bathroom and as I suspected she walked in 2 minutes later.

"What's wrong why do you look like your thinking about something." I whispered. "Before I shot him in the he said something about somebody still being alive and that we should watch out for his daughter she wants you Dasani, we heard her voice through the phone and were doing everything we can to figure out who she is and why she wants you but until then you need to stay with everybody for protection and don't go anywhere alone."

I face palmed myself thinking. "And what if I gotta take a dump." She looked at me like she was irritated. "Take somebody with you at all times Dasani." We went back and sat on the couch. "You okay?" Capri asked not looking up from her phone, fuck is wrong with her ? "Yea I'm fine how bout you?" "Great." She turned her phone off looking at me with a cheap smile. "Great." She wants to be a asshole fine.

*a month later*

It's been a long ass month and I haven't seen my uncle in a while but he told me that he was okay and he'd be back before thanksgiving. In this month I think I've gained feelings for both Jacazi and Capri if that's even possible.

Jacazi, when I'm around her I feel like she's gonna protect me even when she's mad even when I'm wrong. Dani wasn't lying when she said the girl was after me, she has sent a total of 6 people my way, and all of them are now DEAD. One tried to attack me while I was taking a shit, and I'm pissed off because I didn't get to finish this nigga wanna be jumping over stalls to get to me. Capri killed 4 of them and Jacazi killed 2 well 3 seeing as this nigga in front of us right now so she's sent 7 my way. Yippieee

"Who do you work for if you tell me you won't die." I mouthed "she's lying" to the stud who tried to put a gun to my head only to be turned down by Cazi.

The stud started laughing slightly and Cazi turned sending me a glare. "Whattttt I didn't do anything." I said innocently the stud got up smirking, "oouuu she bolddddddd." I said in a "I'm telling momma" tone, next thing I know there's another gun to my head. "Move and I'll shoot." I just nodded I'm getting tired of my life being threatened.