Get Ready

Jacazi's POV
*2 days later*

I sat here and watched as loyalty ,pri and ki beat this man to death, he was messing with money and boss left me and pri in charge so here we are now. "Please m-my daughter." He said through a bloodied mouth, I yawned being tired we start school tomorrow and after I stopped going I lost interest and didn't care to go and this shit right here is stressing me.

"Sir did you think about that when u played with Jerome's money?" Pri laughed as she cocked her gun back.

He just looked defeated. "M-my daughter has cancer, I had to pay for her t-treatment some how." Hearing that instantly made me tear up, my mom. "Leave." I said referring to pri, kiya and tee, they all looked at me like I was crazy, but they know I am. "I SAID FUCKING LEAVE!!" They all started walking to the door fast leaving me with the man.

"What's your name?" I have a heart I just don't use it a lot. "Princeton, Princeton James." Now that I look at him he looks really young maybe like 23. Yea I'm only 18 but damn I don't have no daughter, I shook my head at what I'm about to do. "He's going to kill me." I said out loud, more to myself than anybody. "Listen and listen very closely, I'm going to let you go under one condition." I said jacking him up by his shirt. "Yes?" I took a deep breath. "Take your daughter and get out of the state, if you don't they will come after you I'm not supposed to be doing this, but for the sake of your daughter." I took thought of the next time Jerome would come in the office because his niece is here. "You have two days, I suggest you listen and go as far as possible." He nodded his head rapidly.

"Joe, Marcus get the fuck in hea." Both of their big asses waltzed in laughing, gay ass niggas. "Wassup cazi." Joe asked looking at the man. "Get him outta hea and make sure he gets home to his daughter." I ordered instantly regretting it but I know that it's right. "You sure cazi ion think boss gon li-." He shut up seeing my face. They picked the man up and was gone, I rubbed my hands over my face sighing.

"Yo what the fuck are you doing boss is gonna kill all of us you dumbass." Loyalty walked up to me smacking my hands from my face. "Yo tee get the fuck out my face man I know what I'm doing." I said getting up grabbing my duffel bag. "How much did he owe." I asked looking at all of them. "$10,000, the fuck you gonna do? Pay his debt?" Tee asked mugging me. Tee is like a teachers pet, she always thinks she has to do everything right. But she is kinda my bestfriend.

"Tee didn't I fucking tell you to get out my face." I said trying to calm myself down, I have anger issues was diagnosed at 3 when I always use to throw tantrums and flip tables. "FUCK YOU you know you wasn't supposed to let him go, I hop Jerome says off with ya head cause you clearly lost ya retarded mind." Tee pushed me into the desk, that's it I smirked punching her in her face, one minute I was standing up the next I was on the floor with tee on top of me, I ain't no bitch I punched her in her nose causing her head to snap back and I took advantage and throw her off of me getting on top Capri and Kiya just watching until someone got tired of seeing us fight I guess. I soon got pulled off still fighting. "Stupid bitch!" I yelled fighting whoever was holding me.

"Yo calm the fuck down before I knock yo ass out." Capri said too calmly for my liking so I just started breathing heavily. Capri was the more chilled back one, which kinda made her the craziest out of our group but that's what made us best friends. I'm a 10,000 she like a 10,000.10 don't believe me just watch. She has a bad past leading up to all that craziness. "Ard yo fuck out my face." I said walking away. Man I just wanna get some sleep it's already 8:22 I need to get some sleep. I walked out the trap house leaving all them there. "And yes, yes I am gonna pay his debt." I said out loud remembering I didn't answer. I pulled out towards my house.

Dasani's POV

"UNC IM LEAVING OUT." I screamed up the step, I needed to go get some pads I used the rest of them recently just coming off. Oh I forgot to tell y'all unc bought me a car.

 Oh I forgot to tell y'all unc bought me a car

I don't like fancy cars, but this is enough. I went to the garage grabbing the keys and rolling my windows down, connecting to the aux turning on my playlist. I opened the garage with the remote and backed out closing it. "Pipping up on these niggas you gotta be nice for what to these niggas I unders-.." I got cut off by the tune of a phone call I answered stopping at a red light. "Hello?" I asked confused it was a unknown number. "Wassup bitch you'on kno me nomo". I instantly recognized the voice voice of my bestfriend Makiya.

"Bitch I know you lying, your the dumbass that didn't text me back." I yelled into the speaker. "Yo I got a new phone some shit went down and it got destroyed." I pulled into Walmart's parking lot and went looking for a parking spot. "Oh well how was I supposed to know that dumbass?". I said waiting for this old lady to pull out her spot.

"Bitch stop fussing and come get me, I'll send you the address I miss yo ugly ass face." I pulled into the space.

"I got you just let me get something from the store and I'll be on my way." I hung up and went to the store finding what I need. I swear it felt like someone was watching me, but every time i turned around it wasn't nobody there so I shrugged it off. Makiya texted me telling me she had to cancel because of some meeting. I just paid for my stuff and some extra snacks and went home.

Unknown POV

I watched as she just casually walked around, turning around every once in a while but I always ducked down. I watched continuously put snacks in the cart. This girl is fat, I watched her all the way to the register and acted like I was grabbing chips but realized she wasn't looking at me, instead she was pouting while looking at her phone. Who was making her sad and why, sad doesn't look good on her, so I'll make her happy I thought to myself.

*Phone convo*

Boss🙄: what is she doing your not giving me updates

Stupid#5: I'm sorry boss she hasn't been doing anything really, I told you I'll get back to you about info and I will

Boss🙄: don't make me kill her you know I will

Stupid#5: yes ma'am I'll get back to you later.

*end*

I fucking hate this job, but I will make her mine and I will find all the info I need.

(A/N ouuuuu somebody really after her but why?)

How do y'all like it so far let me know💕

Do y'all like long or short chapters?💕

Any thoughts about how this is gonna go?💕

$SCREAM VAEH FOR THE ONE TIME$ ☹️💕✨

Until next time boos💕