Halloween

Dasani's POV

"Happy Halloween!!" Capri,Dani, and shell sprayed me with the water guns. Everybody started pouring out of the rooms and stuff with snacks and chairs and tables. "What the fuck." I didn't know how to feel at all I just walked outside of the party and started walking down the path I came.

"Hey hey wait." That Ping Potty bitch she limping after me. Bruh she really looks good but she punched me twice so fuck her.

 Bruh she really looks good but she punched me twice so fuck her

"What the fuck yo- who are you if you aren't trying to kill me." I turned around wrapping my hand around her neck choking her. "I c-can't b-brea-the." She clawed at my hand and I let her drop while gasping for air.

"Damn lil ma you too short to be that strong." She rubbed her neck that was forming a red mark. "Fuck you." I started walking away again until she grabbed me but I smacked her. "Listen the fuck up, you gon stop hitting me I'm just trying to talk to you." She grabbed my hand mid air before I could hit her again.

"What the fuck do you want Ling Shitty." I mugged her. "First of all your childish it's King Mati." She cracked her neck. "Second I wanna apologize for hitting you I had to be in character." The fuck. "What do you mean in character." She looked like she was surprised. "You thought I was really trying to kill you? It was a prank." I just slid down the wall.

"She was testing me while pranking me." I came to realization. "Huh?" Ting asked confused, I ran back towards the house while everybody was setting up for the Halloween party. "Hey San-." I slapped the shit out of her and everybody stopped to look at us, her jaw clenched and she just shook her head a little before grabbing my arm, dragging me to a room.

"What the hell is wrong with you." She screamed at me. "Why would you do that to me? What was your purpose?" I looked at her with tears in my eyes. "Look Sani I didn't mean for it to down like this I was just trying to have fun because you told me how much you love Halloween pranks." She stated and I know she was speaking honestly she only meant good intentions I was just shook because of all the shit that's been happening these past months been fucking with me, I miss my damn bestfriend.

"Why would you test me though I wasn't ready." I looked up at her as she came closer to me and she laughed a little. "Do you think that somebody is actually  gonna wait for "you" to be "ready" for them to kidnap you?" I thought about it a little before shaking my head yes, because you don't just do that shit it's disrespectful.

"You got a lot of learning to do princess." She kissed my forehead. "But in honesty I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that." I scrunched up my face, scared? "The fuck, you didn't scare me you annoyed me." I pushed her away. "Really you telling me you weren't scared at all? Dani and shell said you was running your life away and they couldn't catch up so king had to get you." Imma kill Dani and Dashell.

"The only thing I was "scared" of was you actually turning your back on me." I spoke lowly. "I would never I promise." She lifted my head to hers and put her pinky up and we promised before I smacked her away.

Trap Royalty (COMPLETED) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara