What are we

Dasani's POV

I woke up looking around my room. "Capri?" I called but got no answer I guess she's downstairs or something. I got up going into the bathroom and peeing, I started to take my clothes off so I could take a shower.

I connected my phone to the speaker surround sound in my bathroom and I pressed shuffle on my "shower💦" play list, I just got in because it had an ad before it played. The song came on and Thuy "All night long" came on, of course a sex song while I'm trying to take a normal shower but of course I started singing anyway. (A/n song in the media if you never heard it Issa bangerrrr🤙🏽)

"swear that cant get enough, you got me saying ladidadida love it when you getting going no stop." I sung washing my body. After 30 minutes I got out to Queen Naija "karma" I felt that shit in her song, I stayed a little longer to brush my teeth I was singing while doing this so it probably took me a whole 10 minutes just to brush my teeth.

I walked out the bathroom shaking my hair and went into my closet passing my bed I grabbed some clothes and walked out. "Ahhhh what the fuck." I screamed looking at Capri while she smirked, I had dropped my towel in the process and she was just staring.

I mean yea so what we take showers together when I'm in there I'm only worried about one thing and that Is washing up I still feel insecure even though we have a bond. "My bad ma I didn't mean to scare you but I made you breakfast if you hungry." She had a piece of bacon in her mouth and I laughed at her.

"Thank you." I started getting dressed back in the closet, when I came out she was on her phone I sat down next to her and she looked up. "You ready?" She smiled and I shook my head, we went down the stairs and there sat a waffle sandwich.

Who the hell knew she could cook, what else don't I know

Who the hell knew she could cook, what else don't I know. "Thank you." I smiled and sat down when I tell y'all I tore that shit up it was gone in under 5 minutes she probably thought I was a crazed wolf, when I looked up she was cry laughing. "Stop laughing at me ugly ass potato." I threw my fork at her but she dodged it.

"You crazy you know that?" She said coming closer to me smirking. "Yea so what." I smirked back as she was in between my legs. "So I'm ugly?" She questioned rubbing my inner thigh. "Mhmm really ugly." I felt some wetness in my underwear. "Is that so?" She got closer towards my wetness as she whispered in my ear. "Yesss." I moaned but it wasn't supposed to come out like that, she smirked then kissed me.

"I know your not ready so I'll wait till you are." She backed away and I pouted what the fuckk man.

*1 month later*

It's been a month since that encounter in the kitchen and I been thinking about it. What are we? Is she supposed to be my girlfriend now or friends with benefits but all we do is kiss what are we.

Anyways Halloween is next week me and Makiya's favorite holiday, our moms used to call us the "little devils" cause we always wanted to be something evil for Halloween. I haven't really thought much about what happened in the costume store and Dani seems fine everything actually seems to be going okay.