Halloween pt2

Dasani's POV

We woke up at 12:22 pm, it wasn't anything to do until the party so we decided to go buy costumes, at a different one of course.

"Can y'all come on Estoy listo y todos estan tomando para siempre." King yelled sounding like a Latina mom, she definitely Capri's cousin all that Spanish she be talking when something pisses her off, shits crazy.

"Here I come." Capri was already ready she was just waiting for me on her phone. "Okay let's go." I grabbed her hand and we went down the steps and she grabbed her keys. "Uh uhn I been riding in your car for almost 2 months now my baby needs some love." She rolled her eyes and I picked up my keys walking out the door. We drove to this shopping center that had a party city in it so that's where we went.

"Y'all like this one?" King walked over with a police stripper outfit and we stared at her until we all started laughing. "It's cute I might just buy it for Dasani." Pri smirked and I slapped the back of her head. "Not gonna happen." Me and Pri decided on being Cops I would be the bad cop of course and she would be the good one, king just settled on being a dark angel but with her own clothes because they only had skirts with it.

We had hella time before it started to get dark so we went to Walmart and bought a whole cart of candy, I went over to the make up aisle to see if we could put stuff on our face like fake blood and I seen the stud from Dunkin' Donuts and she handed me some of the fake blood I was looking for. "Thanks." I looked at her weirdly.

"How are you." She smiled brightly. "I'm fine how about yourself?" I backed up a little. "I'm fine Dasani I heard about your loss I'm sorry." She gave me a hug but I didn't hug back. "Well um yea it's okay." I smiled awkwardly.

"Are you going to a costume party?" She looked at the cart. "Um yea you wanna come." I instantly regretted it she smiled weirdly but then it disappeared. "Oh no I wouldn't wanna intrude." She smiled.

"Oh okay well it was nice se-." "But since you offered I'll come." She cut me off as her eye started twitching. "Oh okay um I gotta go." I don't feel like fighting right now what the fuck cute got to do with it when your mental and I swear this girl is.

"So soon?" She trapped me on the shelf with her hands on the sides of my head. "Could you please move I gotta go." She smashed her hand into the shelf and looked me dead in my eyes, oh this bitch is crazy. "Move the fuck." I was starting to get angry because I just wanted to get my blood and go but she trying it, she leaned in I guess to kiss me and then she was on the floor from my knee to her stomach. "Stupid bitch WATCH YOUR BACK." I flipped her off going back to the aisle with king and Pri.

"You okay? You look flushed." Pri grabbed my face, am I gonna tell her? "Yea I'm fine I just scared myself that's all." She laughed and pecked my lips, hell no im not gonna tell her so she can go back and kill her and end up in jail.

We left and went home because it wasn't anything else to do, we spent $143.56 dollars worth of candy. Everybody took their showers and got dressed and I put the fake blood on everybody and I say we look good. The sun was settling so we just went to Dani and Shell house until it got dark enough to go back to the house, their mother tried to kill us because she thought something was wrong with us because of the fake blood. "Don't do that shit no more." Their mother screamed as we went up the steps.

"Yes ma'am." Pri said laughing and we entered their room they were already dressed Dani was "thing 1" and shell was "thing 2". "Are Darnell and Daniel coming?" I asked because I didn't see them and they usually speak to me. "Yea they gonna meet us at the party." We just waited until it got dark talking about stupid shit and playing GTA since imma g at that game.