Go!

Dasani's POV

Once I got in the house, I slid down the wall thinking about todays events nothing too drastic my eye stings but I should be fine.

"Where the hell was yo ass Dasani?" I sighed knowing that this might be all night and I just want sleep.

"Im sorry unc my phone must've died I got caught up at a friends h-." He clicked the light on "what the hell happened to your face!" Oh my god here we go.

"Unc I just hit my eye, it's nothing serious I'm fine I can still see." I started walking up the steps. "Did somebody hit you?" He said coming up behind me.

"Unc I told you no, can I please just go to sleep?" I said going into my room seeing my window open again. I swear I just closed it, I moved towards the window hearing the leaves rustle.

Weird ass squirrels, I just closed my window and went to lay down on my teddy bear. I seen a text message from a unknown number, and one from Makiya. I opened Makiya's first.

Bestooo👩‍❤️‍👩💕:where are you, uncle is looking for you text me asap .

My Baby👯‍♀️❤️: my bad babe jacazi hit me in my eye thinking I was a "ghost" but im home now, dont worry.

Unknown number: you will be mine ill make sure of it 😉.

My love💍: umm i think you have the wrong number.

I closed my messages and put my phone on the charger about to go to sleep when I heard a rock smack my window.

I looked over towards it and I lie to you not I swear I seen a shadow moving. I got up going towards it slowly and then a knock on my door scared the living hell out of me.

I turned around to see Jarvis there. "Your uncle wants to see you." I looked back at the window and it was still there, maybe it's just a squirrel.

"Yea Unc?" He looked up from some papers and looked at me motioning me to take a seat.

"You would tell me if something's wrong right." I sat down looking at him. "Yes uncle of course why are you asking me that."

I'm about to get irritated. "I just know how u felt about your feelings, your more of a suffer in silence type I j-just don't want you to feel like that arou-."

"Uncle I'm fine I'm gonna be okay I promise, and I'll ,let you know If something is ever wrong I love you Unc I won't shut you out." I got up and hugged him tightly as he hugged me back.

"I love you pip." He started laughing as I punched his arm repeatedly. Y'all ever heard of a uncle's girl ? I don't know my dad and my mom died, even while she was still here so was my uncle and he gave me everything I had ever wanted and still does.

After our talk I went back in the room and the shadow was gone, I knew it was a squirrel. I laid in the bed thinking, I take my shower in the, morning I'm tired.

*ZERNT ZERNT...... ZERNT ZERNT......ZERNT ZERNT.....*

I snatched my phone off the charger, silencing my alarm I got up looking at myself in the mirror , at least my eye doesn't look too bad.

After my 30 minute shower a me doing all my morning routines, I put some cream and a bandaid on my cut I went downstairs to the kitchen and seen Jarvis on the phone but I couldn't understand what he was saying because of the glass door, but from the way he was flaring his arms looks like he was fussing with somebody.