It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {26}

Recap:

"Thank you for being so sweet and nice today" I told him.

"Your welcome" He murmured into my hair.

Its weird how much calmer I am now then ever. No more running. No more lies about who I am. No more hiding.

I have my family. My children. And my love.

....................................................................................................................................

The next morning I felt something touch my neck. I opened my eyes and felt Jack's lips at my neck.

"Good morning" He murmured against my skin.

"Ah. It is" I laughed.

He went to kiss my lips but I stopped him.

"Morning breath sweetie" I put my finger on his lips.

"I can take it" He took my finger off his lips and leaned forward.

"Let me brush my teeth first" I leaned back.

He sighed and leaned his head back impatient. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room to get my suitcase.

The kids were still sleeping. And so was Mary, Zack, and Joe.

Penelope and mom were sitting by the window talking. When I saw my mom, well I couldn't help but smile big.

"Good morning miss Samantha" Mom greeted. Her smile big too.

"Good morning" I said back.

The room was bright and smelled like coffee instead of musky old house. It seemed very happy and exciting.

I went to my suitcase and pulled out some jeans and a long sleeved red shirt.

Then I headed upstairs to look for a bathroom.

I undressed and closed the door behind me. Not bothering to lock it. Because I have no idea how to lock it. It was complicated.

I brushed my teeth and then I went to start water for a bath when it didn't come on. No water. I wrapped a towel around me and got on my hands and knees to see if there was a switch or something.

"Stupid tub" I muttered as I stood up.

Jack was leaning against the wall. I nearly screamed when I saw him.

"Jeez. At least knock or something" I scolded.

He shrugged.

"Is there anyway you can get the water going?" I asked.

"If I'm persuaded" He smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow.

He took one large step towards me. He was just inches from me.

"Are you going to fix the water?" I asked.

"I'm not persuaded yet" He murmured while he tucked a loose hair from my face to behind my ear.

"I don't know. Depends if you can fix the water.."

"We are at a stand still" He had his eyes on mine the whole time. I was mesmerized.

He brushed his fingers through my hair. I leaned up and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist and we took a few steps back.

The kiss was intense. Needing almost. My hands moved to his shirt and I, with his help, pulled it off.