It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {19}

Author's Note:

Yay! I finally posted! Sorry for the delay. I have been so busy. (plus sick)

Okay. so now its going to start getting interesting again. I hope I can write a lot tonight. but

I've got a big headache. and feel blah.

So anyways. please vote and comment :)

...........................................................................................................................................

Recap:

We finished our awkward dessert and then headed to bed. Not wanting to watch a movie or anything.

I put on some shorts and an old baggy t-shirt. Then crawled into the left side of the bed.

Jack got in the right side wearing boxers. That's all.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

I pressed my cheek to his chest and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight" I whispered.

"Goodnight"

................................................................................................................................

I woke up and stretched my arms in front of me. I turned and looked at Jack. Sleeping peacefully. He was sleeping on his back his arm still wrapped tight around me. His other hand was laying across his stomach. His lips slightly parted. His hair a mess.

He looked as if he were posing for a magazine or doing a photo shoot.

And here I was with my hair a mess, tangled and frizzy. An old baggy t-shirt with shorts.

I kissed his jaw then untangled myself from his grasp.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Then put on some denim shorts and a tank top.

When I came out. Jack was laying there awake.

"Morning sunshine" I greeted with a grin.

"Your chipper" He smiled crookedly.

"I am. Sleep good?" I asked.

"I had an amazing night of sleep"

"Me too"

I sat next to him on the bed. He stared at the blank wall beside the door.

"You really need a television in here" He told me.

"You want a television in every room" I laughed.

He shrugged. Then got up and went to the dresser. He started to change.

"Your changing right here?" I asked.

"Yeah" He said it like 'duh'.

I looked at my nails as he changed. okay. So maybe I'm being crazy here.

"You don't have to look away. I'm done by the way" He told me.

I looked up and saw him wearing black jeans and a black button down long sleeved shirt.

I loved the outfit. But I wasn't going to admit it. I don't want to tell him that I find that outfit attractive on him. Nope. It would just make his ego grow.

He looked at me and looked at my outfit. Then he smiled.

"You know, I was thinking.. We should all go out to eat tonight" I told him.