Trouble

Song: Alone (lyrics/Marshmello)

(Y/n's pov)

I continued to run, my heart racing and my heart beat pounding in my ear. I can't believe this, i was being chased by a decepticon. Not just any decepticon, but Steeljaw. My feet pounding agianst the dirt road as i forced myself to keep running, now you might be wondering why i was being cjased my the Decepticon leader. Well let's go back to this morning.

*earlier that morning*

"WHAT?!" I yelled at Bee,"You heard me, this mission is to important to have a screw up. Plus you could get hurt, im not being mean im just trying to protect you." My boyfriend said while hugging me close. He gentally kissed the top of my head,"We'll be back before you even know it." He said before letting me go and continued to fizz his holoform away amd drive off with the rest of the team. I watched as the yellow car i had fallen head over heals for drove off, further and further from my location. I huffed," 'We'll be back before you even know it.' " i mocked my boyfriend,"Well i sure know your gone Bee!" I yelled to no one in particular. I walked into the woods to think and try to get my mind off of my boyfriend, all of a sudden i was picked up not so gentally. This wasnt good. "Your Bumblebee's human sparkmate aren't you?" A sickingly cool voice said, i tensed. Defenently not good. "It would be ashame if he were to come back and find that his sparkmate is gone... He'd do anything to protect his weakling of a sparkmate." I was forced to look at a wolf-like mech, his ears twitched with amusement. This had to be Steeljaw, I've heard many stores of how he can be a trickster. Steeljaw tightened his grip on my frail frame, i winced aloud this seemed to please him. "Now human, you shall be of use to the decepticon cause!" He said smirking like a creepy. I felt tears prick my eyes, "Bee..." i muttered before i was knocked out by Steeljaw.

*timeskip and no one's pov*

When Bumblebee came back he went to look for his lover, wanting to spend time with her to make it up. But he looked everywhere, no sign of his girlfriend. "Haha... this isn't funny (y/n) please show yourself." He begged slightly. After 2 minutes he felt scared, what had happened to you? Were you alright? All these thoughts ran though his processor, most of all he was worried that you had ran off and left him. Deep down he knew that wasnt the case but he couldn't help but think that, he just hoped you were alright and that he'd see you again.

(A/n)

Sorry it took forever to update ive been so busy with life! Ill try to post a part 2 today if not tomorrow.