Carry On Jacks...

(A/n)

WARNING: cursing
Song: Carry on my wayward son (supernatural cover/lyrics)
I dunno what to do with myself...

(Y/n's pov)

I smiled as drew in my bunker, i hummed a random song. What i didnt notice was a certain mech's holoform was right behind me, i focused on the details of my drawings such as shading and whatnot. I noticed a car pull into the scrapyard, i looked up. "Scrap... is that? No, it cant be i told him to stay away..." i spoke softly to myself, my boyfriend hugged me from behind. "Whats up my Flower..." he teased i blushed slightly,"I think its-""So wheres the b*tch at?!" I heard a sickening familiar voice call. I winced and hugged onto Bee tightly,"please dont let him hurt me again..." i cowardly hide my face into my boyfriend's neck. Bee held me close,"i wont... not in a million years..." he said protectively. I felt Bee tense when Jackson again called me another harsh name,"I'll be back ok? I need to do something... just stay hiden from him ok?" I nodded as Bee's holoform glitched away. A few seconds go by and Jackson found himself near my Bunker, i heard his staggered footsteps come closer. He was obviously drunk, i winced at the fact. I hated the smell of alcohol, it always stung my nose. The smell was strong. "Ah... there you are my love!" Jackson said about to get closer to md,"Stay a-away!" I stuttered in fear, just then Jackson was picked up by Bumblebee. "I thought she told you she never wanted to see you again..." Bee smirked and the drunk man. Me and jackson both looked shocked at Bee,"if i were you I'd leave before i was killed by an 'alien robot'..." Bee said as he set the man down and stomped near Jackson, causing him to bolt it to his car. "I thought you werent gonna reveal yourself to anymore humans!" I said yelling at the mech,"Eh, he's clearly under the drinking age and if he goes to the cops they'll think he's crazy or drunk. Either way he's going to jail..." Bee said before gentally picking me up,"Your smarter then i thought..." i smiled. "Thanks?" He questioned, i hugged his chassis. "Thank you Bee..." i said while tear streamed down my face. Bee looked confused,"why are you crying?" I smiled and my boyfriend,"im crying because im happy..." Bee sighed,"I love you, (y/n)... more then you could possibly know..." he said. "Hey Bee, could i- i donnu... take a nap?" Bee smiled,"sure..." he said before transforming. "Not what i meant silly bot!" I said, his holoform glitched beneath me. "Eh, i like you taking naps with me... its relaxing." He said hugging me close. I blushed and hugged the mech while falling asleep."Thanks again Bee..."

(A/n)

Few... ok so thats the last chapter for now. Ok im going to be working on my new book (Pokemon in Disguise) until i can get the first chapter out then ill go back to writing on this so if i dont update in awhile dont freak out. Im still alive and whatnot... bye!