New Brother...

(Y/n clay's pov)

My best friend Max drove me to my dad's scrapyard in his brand new pickup trucks,"thanks max!" I said getting out of the car. "Talk soon?" He asked, i nodded. "Dont pick-up to many chicks while im away!" I said giveing him some finger guns, he did them back,"aye! Well bye (y/n)!" He said after i closed the door and he drove off leaving me in the dust. I walked up to the gate to be greated by a kid,"hey im looking for Danny Clay, You know him?" I asked up towards the kid,"yeah... who might you be?" He asked. "Im (y/n) Clay, his daughter..." i said to the kid,"ill be back!" He said disappearing from the tip of the gate. After a few minutes i waited for my dad, the gate finally opened. 'Finally took him long enough.' I thought to myself, my dad came and hugged me."i missed you (n/n) (or nickname)!" I smiled,"missed you to dad!" The kid looked confused," 'dad'? But thats imppssible! As much as i hate to admit it he's MY dad!" The kid yelled. "Not impossible i left to grandma's when dad and mom had a fight, they never bothered to get me, most likely due to being busy with you..." i said. "Rusty calm down..." dad tried to calm 'rusty' down,"Thats bot my name its russel..." he muttered. I shrugged, got any good cars here dad?" I asked. "Got lots!" I rooled my eyes,"Ones that actically work..." i corrected myself. "Nope!" To my surprise russel spoke,"ok... imma go for a walk..." i said walking off.

*timeskip to the next day bc im lazy*

I woke up to my surprise i saw my dad cooking,"you cook?" I asked. "Yep! Want some?" He said offering me a plate of good looking food,"yes please..." i said kindly and eat. "Dad bee-" russel stopped mid sentence realizing i was there,"what?" I asked he shrugged,"i forgot..." i shrugged it off, "dad imma see if i can fix any cars i can fix seeing how Max tought me how to put together an engine..." i said."Whose this 'Max'?" Dad asked,"Hes a friend of mine, in fact he's my best friend!" I said. "You dont have a crush on him?" Russel asked surprised,"nope, hes like my brother- well was like my brother until i met you!" I said messing up his hair. He didnt seem to mind when i did it but he fixed his hair when my dad did so. "Wanna help me russ?" I asked he nodded,"sure! Seeing how theres no football today..." he said, i smiled. 'He actually likes me...' i thought to myself, "lets see what good frames dad's got here!" I said going to the cars section. I noticed a yellow sports car that i didnt see last night,"woah... is that new?" I asked russ he shook his head,"nope we've had it for awhile now, runs fine but i wouldnt risk it it must be an old engine for what we got it for..." i nodded. I walked over to the car,"know were the keys-" i looked for the keys only to relize there was no where for the keys to go. "What?" I looked confused, i felt around at the stearing wheel looking for a switch that opened the hood to see the engine. I felt the seat i was on heat up and the hood wouldnt open,"help me out here?" I asked russ. He laughed and helped me get the hood open, once said hood was open we saw the engine."geez, no one in their right mind would sell this car! This car is brand new!" I said,"dad got a good buy from this thing..." russ said. I nodded,"imma take a closer look inside the car..." i said getting back into the car. I felt the seat i was sitting on burn,"can you help me turn this thing on?" I asked russ,"sure..." as he said that the car turned on."thanks?" I asked unsure if he helped, he looked just as confused as me. "Hey dad can i use this car for today?!" I called to my father he nodded. "Yes!" I jumped, can wait to see max today!

(A/n)

Hoi so... this was sposed to be up yesterday but i went to a museum and saw a bunch of titanic stuff sorry it was late ill try (key word: TRY) to get another chapter uptoday hopefully i can! Anyway hope you enjoyed!

Mc~