Theres a first for everything...

(A/n)

So i just got outta hell- i mean school! Yesterday i went roller skating and thought,'Wait isnt a clechè date roller skating?' Then i asked my step mom if she ever went roller skating with my dad, turns out she did. Also bees in his holoform most of this chapter

Song: Walking on water (Needtobreathe/lyrics)

(Y/n's Pov)

I smiled as i walked up to my boyfriend,"hey Bee! Wanna go Roller Skating?" Bee's holoform nodded,"sure." I noticed Russel looking bored to death,"Can we bring Russ?" I asked bee nodded. I walked to my brother,"Hey russ, wanna go roller skating?" He looked at me surprised,"with you and bee?" I nodded,"i was thinking of brining dad but he's embarrassing..." Russ laughed,"i thought i was the only onr that thought that!" I shook my head,"Nah..." i walked over to bee's alt-mode. "Lets get go!" I smiled, this was gonna be great. Going on my first date with bee, with my brother as well.

*timeskip*

I got on my skates (i dont know what its like to be on blades so... yeah, your gonna be doing skates!) I noticed bee was having trouble, "here let me help.." i said while helping bee put on his skates. "There..." he blushed,"I've never been skating before (y/n)..." i smiled,"i figured you havent... I'll teach ya..." i said before helping bee stand up, i skated slowly while dragging bee by his arm,"Wha wha wha! (Y/n)! Slow down!" He said. I smiled, "your fine bee... i got you." He had a bright blush. I let go of his hand and skated around the ring a few times, i skated back to bee. "Lets go bee, start with your hand on the wall then slowly move away from the wall-" bee started to skate for a few seconds before falling. "Bee! Are you ok?" I laughed, bee blushed more. "Yeah... this is stupid though." I grabbed his hands and skated backwards,"(Y/n)! Im gonna-" he fall dragging me to the ground as well. "Bee, it takes practice. I didnt learn over night, and dont be afraid to fall." Bee looked scared,"Bee, come on." I said while getting up and offering my hand to the mech. He hesitantly grabbed my hand, i pulled him up off the ground. "Lets take this slow..." i said while grabbing his left hand and slowly skating next to him,"gah!" He yelped while he nearly fell. I winced as his grib on my hand tightened,"Your ok..."

*mini timeskip*

Bee was watching me and Russ have a blast at racing each other, i heard a song play (song above) and i instantly went over to Bee. Russ was faster and cut me off only by a few feet, that caused me to fall on my butt infront of my boyfriend. "OWW!!" i yelped, bee came skating over to me only to fall on top of me. "BEE! GET OFF!" He laughed,"sorry... i just gotta do something real quick." He said before stealing a kiss from me, i was shocked but kissed back. Bee pulled away, i playfully smacked his head."Worth it..." he muttered, i blushed,"Shut up!" Bee smiled and kissed me again, i pushed him off of me,"Nice try slick, not gonna work on this chick!"

*small time skip*

"There ya go bee, your getting it!" My boyfriend grabbed my hand before he fell, he nearly dragged me down with him. I helped him up again,"Alright everyone lets begin the races!" The DJ announced. I pushed bee out of the ring,"stay out ok? Imma be joining in on the races..." i said before skating away from my boyfriend, he looked sad.

(Bee's pov)

Our first actual kiss, and yet she brushed it off like nothing. I felt sad and angry at the fact she brushed it off and that i didnt try hard enough. I watched her race a few kids, she won multiple times. There was a kid that was about the same height as (y/n) but he was fatter, he pushed her to the ground while they were racing. I felt rage fill me,'Nobody hurts my girlfriend!!' I thought to myself. I skated to her, "(y/n), you alright?"

(Y/n's pov)

I felt myself being pushed towards the wall i fell on my side, tears pricked my eyes. I grabbed my side, i looked at the ground. I started to silently cry,"(y/n), you alright?" I heard my boyfriend's voice ask. "Im fine... just hurt is all..." I felt Bee kneel behind me and hugged me,"Its ok im going to protect you from now on..."

And with that we left...

(A/n)

Took longer then i thought it would.