Bonding...

(A/n)

So... i had an idea, resently my crush and i went to a dance (not together of course) but turns out he has a girlfriend... and i felt awkward during the slow dances so yeah... imma base it on that and a song (sorta)

Song: Take Back Home Girl (lyrics)

Based On: empty (jaiden & boyinaband)

(Y/n's Pov)

*flashback*

8th grade... one of the happiest and saddest years of my life, recently my crush asked if we wanted to hang out at a dance in my school. I loved the kid since 6th grade, i didnt mention that but back then i wasnt sure. My crush was Robert, strange name but it made me like him more. I was just in a T-shirt and jeans, basic for dances. It was common for both girls and boys, i noticed a girl in a long white dress. I mentally noted her, i would note some people. Just in case if they were people who i knew or caused trouble, or both. She didnt seem like either but being shy i didnt walk up to her, my friend kitty (her nickname) was sitting and playing on her phone. I went to get us some cookies to repay her for candy, "That will be $1 please." The woman serving the food said i nodded and pulled out a dollar, i smiled as i gave her the dollar and she handed me the cookies. I walked back towards kitty, then i heard a song play. I wasnt a fan of the song but i didnt hate it either, it was ocean eyes. The DJ announced the slow dance song and i kept walking, then i notice robert and the girl dancing. I dropped one of the two cookies, i felt horrible. I left the cookie and walked over to kitty i handed her the cookie,"thanks for the candy kitty..." i said before sitting next to her. It was 4:04 and the dance ended at 4:15, i felt myself feel sick and alone.

*flashback ends*

I was hanging out with my boyfriend in his alt-mode, i was looking at my phone while bee was talking to me. I was drawing a werewolf on my phone and was pretty proud of it, "Bee, how did you loose your voice before?" I asked. He had mentioned not having his voice before and he didnt want to talk about it before. "Well Megatron, the leader of the Decepticons, got ahold of me. He wanted the location of my teammates but i didnt comply so he punished me for my courage and a field medic helped me recover. The medic couldnt fix my voice so i was left mute, well sorta. I could speak in beeps and whirls." He said simply,"did it... hurt?" I asked worriedly. "It did, but it kept my teammates alive... i would have died to protect them..." i hugged the steering wheel,"im glade you didnt... i love ya..." i felt the seat behind me heat up,"yeah... im glad i lived bc i got to meet the best sparkmate i could ask for..." Bee said.

(A/n)

Wow, its been to long... good news! I got into the edvanced choir and im a Leader for the newest kids in my school (their 3 years younger then me normally they would be 2). But, end of the school year means more updates! Maybe finishing up a book or two (most likely)