Loss Of A Friend...

(Btw the guy is max and replace the girl with your features)

(Y/n's pov)

I drove the sports car to Max's house, when i got there i got out of the car and knocked on the door. I noticed Max's truck wasnt there,"O-oh hey
(y-y/n), w-what brings y-you here?" Max's mother Heather answered the door."i came to see max, is he home?" I asked kindly, Heather was like my mother i never had. Always making cookies when i came over to play with max. "Y-you didnt h-hear?" She asked me, i looked at her confused."M-max got in a c-c-car a-accident with a drunk d-driver and d-died..." she stuttered, i felt tears fall down my cheeks. I put my hand over my mouth, i had a dry/blood taste in my mouth. I said my goodbyes to Heather and quickly walked to my car, i sat in the drivers seat crying for my dead best friend. After a good 5 minutes i started the car and drove home. Me and max had great times together although being teased about dating, my life wouldn't be the same without him.

*flashback*

I smiled at the 10 year old boy infront of me,"i bet you cant catch me, because girls are slow!" He said running i easily cought him within seconds,"say it again!" I smirked at max. "Aww fine! You win!" He whined, causing me to laugh.

*end of flashback*

I gave a sad smile to the flashback, when i got to the scrapyard all i did was sit in my car. I finally got out of the car after 20 minutes of crying in the car, i saw my dad and russel. I sighed and walked to a huge shelf, climed to the middle, and  i pushed some stuff around that wasnt to heavy. I jumped down to find some stuff that could make said shelf a hang out area for me. I grabbed my phone from out the car, which my phone fell to the floor of the yellow car. I found my phone and layed in the car, looking up at my phone which i put up to the sky. I was sad, bored, and tired. I knew i wouldnt sleep at all tonight, i desided to get back to my hang out area. 'Ill call it my bunker...' i thought to myself, "(y/n)! Where have you been?" My dad came up to me, only to stop and look at my red face from crying. "My best friend died last night..." i said sadly before more tears found their way down my face, i walked to my bunker before my dad could say anything. I grabbed my drawing notebook, and started singing to myself.

"Its just me myself and i, solo right until i die, cuz i got me for life, i dont need a hand to hold, even when the night is cold, cuz i got that fire in my soul~" i sang to myself, i knew nobody was around and i loved it that way. After a few minutes i found myself sleeping in my bunker.

(No one's pov)

Bee transformed once he saw the new human asleep, he felt horrible for her. Knowing what it was to lose someone very close to him, losing optimus tore him down for awhile afterwards. He walked to find the others knowing there would be a mission right about now, what he didnt realize was that the new human slept lightly (i dont X3 who falls asleep during a concert when your near the speakers? I do!).

(Y/n) was shocked when she saw the yellew giant robot but decided to follow him, so she would hide behind random stuff just to avoid being seen. He lead the little human to a group of huge robots one feminine looking one, one black and green, a smaller one that was the size of herself, and a red one. She somehow snuck up behind the yellow bot,"Woah! This is cool!" She yelled and scared the heck out of the poor yellow mech. "Gah!" Was the reply by the yellow and black mech,"geez bee, scared of your girlfriend?" The red robot joked."WE'RE NOT DATING!!" (Y/n) yelled and caused her dad to come runny. "Everyone alright-" he stopped when he saw me.

(A/n)

Hi guys! So i kept my promise X3 sorry for the sad chapter, i might add more flashbacks of max and (y/n)... anyway hope you didnt cry to much.

Mc out~