Chapter 38

I woke up next morning with a unusual grumble in my stomach, I felt an sudden urge to pee for moment and next I was actually felt like throwing up. Randhir was fast asleep, holding me tight. I somehow managed to escape from his embrace without disturbing his sleep, and for god sake it was only 5 in the morning. I picked up my night dress from the floor and hurriedly reached to bathroom. I only somehow reached to basin and vomit all I had inside. Nausea hit me bad, and I curse myself for eating so much oily food at dinner.

I splashed water on my face, before coming out of the bathroom and felt much better. It was my adduction towards oily things that was making all this mess, I was sure. Randhir was still asleep, and I couldn't help but blush seeing red marks all over his back. I wondered if that hurts as it looks. I should really trimmed my nails soon. I sighed and touched those red blood oozing lines with my finger tips.

"You can kiss me anytime baby, you don't have to stare so longingly at someone who is yours." I heard his morning husky voice and saw his eyelids half open lazily.

"I wasn't staring." I lied.

"Oh you were baby doll, don't lie I know your man is too hot to handle." He said and pull me towards him, making me fall beside him.

"I give you an inch and you take it as mile..I was only seeing how much damage my nails caused at your back." I said biting my lips.

"I love your nail works on me..don't sweat over it." He said wrapping me again in his arms.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

He stared at my eyes for a moment and I felt his hands slipping into my dress and without any hesitation he pulled it down revealing my one bare breast. He cupped it so tenderly and I felt a new sensation rushing inside me. His thumb caressed the skin right above the areola and asked..

"Does it hurts you?" And I looked down at the place which had turned angry red due to his bite last night...

I blushed profusely and shook my head in no. He adjust my dress back and cupped my chin, and asked.. "I hope you got my answer too." N placed a kiss on my forehead. I got his answer and much more than that to start my day.

"By the way why you are up so early?" He asked after a moment.

"I was feeling sick..guess you were right about eating oily food at night." I replied frowning.

"See, I am always right. Take some medicine if it's happen again okay?" He said in concern and laid my head over his chest.

We stayed in silence for some minute when he asked something which totally surprised me..

"You are taking your pills regularly, right?"

"Yes..I don't remember missing it." I replied, yeah I was taking some precaution pill to avoid pregnancy and I was sure I cant be pregnant. I was too sincere regarding this.

"Good.." He sighed.

"Don't you want babies?" I asked him just for a fact.

"I want...but not now. You are too young to get handle much responsibility. I want you to see the world..complete your studies and enjoy few years at least." He said it out like he had already planned all our life ahead.

I was happy..I wanted that too..a child was not in my plans for now, I wasn't even thinking about it until Randhir mentioned. And above all I had to fix the scars on Randhir before bringing a new life to our messy world.

                               #####

Randhir didn't came back from tour last night too, it's been a 3 days since he was in Delhi due to some project work and the only time we could talk was at night. All of a sudden my life seemed so incomplete, only when he was not here I realised how big our house is..how alone I felt even though we had hired two new housekeeper.