Chapter 18

I was getting worried now, it's been two hours and he was still not home. I had cleaned up the drawing room and kitchen by then, my whole dress was soaked up in sweat and there was no way I could remain wearing it for a minute longer. I took out one of his shirt and get into shower, not aware of the world outside as I drenched myself in the drizzling water pouring over me.

His shirt hang lose on my frame, the end grazing mid thigh. My had washed all my clothes except the panty and now trying to dry my bra with hair dryer that I found in his dressing table.

"Oh go, don't let him come." I chanted rubbing my hairs with the towel I was wrapping around my waist.

But universe surely had other plan for me that night, I heard my phone beep with a message, and it was from Rahul. I smiled looking down at his message and replied him back giving him the news of getting the prescription. I was so lost in writing the message that I didn't realised when someone arrived in the room.. Until I heard his husky voice.

"That shirt never looked so good before." I grasped hearing his voice from behind.

I felt him moving and with his every step towards me, my heart started beating like it could would out in any minute. God, I hadn't even wrapped towel below the shirt, it was so embarrassing. My legs felt like giving up and my brain chided me to run away, but my heart and body wanted something else. And I didn't know what it was.

His shirt reached just below the thigh, and my dump hair had already wet the front. Where m suppose to hide now... I felt his fingers brushing the skin just where his shirt was reaching, his warm finger shot rush of electricity and I felt my nipples stiffed underneath the thin fabric of his shirt. I was afraid of the if I was just going to pass out by the feeling that filled my nerve. And terrifying my own heart, my body wanted something more that I even didn't know.

                             #####

As a child I remember how I was afraid of touch from opposite gender, it was something that always made me scare how there was something hiding beyond general eyes and it only one person who had right to invade that mystery. Few days before my marriage my mother said me to let my husband do whatever he want on our wedding day, Vidushi di was one step ahead, she made me watch porn for obviously educational purpose but it only worsen my condition and I end up having a severe fear for any physical intimacy.

But it was all past, right now standing under the spell of his touch I was not scared, at least not until he decided to step ahead and stood so close that I felt my back touching his hard rock abs leaving me in daze. His back of fingers were softly grazing my skin right inside the hem of shirt. I shivered a little, his breathe tickled my nape and I realise there was no inch of gap between our bodies... His fingers rode up a little feeling the softness of skin of upper thigh and heard him murmured against my ear..

"Are you scared Aggarwal?" He asked.

Was I? I didn't know..coz his touch had left me no more able to think straight so I just moaned softly.

"Good." He spoke and I felt his fingers slowly climbing on my curve, I couldn't help was grasp in the moment he touched the outline of my underwear but before I could react, he left that forbidden place and cupped my waist so possessively..

I felt fireworks bursting inside my body, my eyes were shut couldn't able to handle the intensity and to add a little fuel on my troublesome state, his teeth tugged on my earlobe and I suddenly felt this uncontrollable urge to touch his body. My hands were itching so badly but I didn't know how to. One one hand I didn't know how I was feeling other than ecstatic on the other hand I was craving to touch him back yet I wasn't aware where actually we both were leading..