Chapter 2

Everyday I had to leave office at 7, when my body drain out of all fluids in form of sweat and my legs found it hard to even walk out of the office. It's been three days since I came across my psycho boss, thank to god he never even bother me with anything except the pile of files he sent to my table. I found a paying guest nearby office and I realised it wasn't actually to hard to found your own ground underneath your feet if it's the last stroke you have had.

It was yet again one terrible evening when I was just completing my last file. I was running late, the summer time in mumbai is not something I would love to recommend and as long as I didn't had even a fan in matchstick size room, it was making my head dizzy.

I didn't know when my head fell on the table and I passed out right there. I only regained my sense when I heard someone violently splashing water on me and constantly poking at my forearm with something.

"This is the reason I hate girls.. Humiliation wagera to sab sehen hota hai inse but thodi si garmi sehen nehi hoti.." I heard him blabbering, I had this so much desire to kick him hard at that moment but I wasn't even not able to open my eyelid.

Then something strange happened a I found a whole bucket of ice water upon me and my eyes shot opened instantly..

"What the hell?" I screamed.

"There you are. How dare you pass out in my property? Agar marr jati to? Naukri chod nehi sakti agar itni hi problem hai to?"

He again started screaming, I told you he badly needed anger management course. But in his handsome face, I saw something more than hatred and anger...it was fear. He looked so scared, and he was sweating on his air conditioned office room.

"M fine now.." I tried to speak.

"Shut up...hell you are fine. M taking you to hospital right now and don't you dare stepping at my office again." He said without giving me a minute to stand..and the next moment he literally dragged me down to the lift and soon I found myself in a clinic where a doctor timidly examining me.

There was something about Shekhawat that I wasn't able to understand, everyone who knew him was so scared of him and well it was reasonable too looking at the way how he always screaming and shouting.

"Kya hua hai inko?" He asked rudely.

"Heat stroke hai Mr shekhawat aur kuch nehi.." The doctor said giving a prescription and once we came out of the clinic, my boss handed me a bundle of money.. I looked at him curiously not knowing why he was giving me this.

"This deal is over miss Aggarwal.. Take this and go away from my sight." He said not looking at me.

"Sir, I haven't quit yet. And I will not quit anyway. So keep this and accept it that m not going anywhere..whether you like or not." I replied him back with the little strength I had.

"You don't know with whom you are playing this game Aggarwal."

"Yes I don't know the game coz for me it's not a game, so save it for yourself SiR.." I stressed a little on the word sir and held my hand up to stop a taxi, I went inside the taxi giving a last look at him and believe me that astonished face he had at that moment gave me so much of happiness, that I couldn't help but smile at me.

Yes, my psycho evil boss was reason I had my smile back after so many days..

#####

I found my very dear store room closed when next morning I reached office. I waited there for few minutes hoping for peon to come by and unlock it, but when he didn't come I decided to look for him. My eyes searched for the peon through the innumerable office desks and didn't realise when I hit my head into something really hard.