Chapter 3

I didn't want to remember the last time when I was so close to a male figure, but does memories ever listen to us? I remember the first night of my marriage, I was sitting in the middle of the bed being totally a nervous wreck. I was never ever had been close to any guy in my life and thinking about the practical notions of sharing my body with someone was still not my thing. I wasn't ready for such step..and yes I freaked out and confessed about my nervousness to Randhir. I was so happy and felt bless to have him when he said he understand me and walked away from the room even without touching me for a bit. But what I didn't know that he never came back that night after I fall asleep and he was with his girlfriend even on our first night.

"Bhai, lagta hai aaj current nehi aayegi." Jiggy's voice brought me back to reality where I was still standing in front of my boss, who seemed trying to read my face who was lost in him.

"Tune khana khaya na? Ja so ja... Aur tum mere kamre mein so jao." He said looking at me.

"What?? Aapke kamre mein?" I almost screamed in disbelief.

"I said sleep in my room..not in my bed with me. So shut up.. This room really cold, n we don't have another bed in house." He said in cold voice, as if he was trying hard not to shout on me.

I found it really weird knowing there wasn't any spare bed in the huge house.

"No..I will be fine here." I protested.

"It's my order Aggarwal, you are sleeping inside."

"This is not office." I replied back in same tone.

"But m still in your boss, n this is my house..so don't you dare arguing with me." He finally came back to his usual rude form and I couldn't help but notice how his ear turned red when he was angry.

"You're so rude."

"Thank you very much, I didn't know that." He rolled his eyes at me and held my hand without my permission.

I shuddered in his warm touch under my cold palm and even though I found it really offensive, that warmth of his skin was so pleasing that I couldn't let it go.

We stood in his room when he opened his cupboard and threw a Kurta at me, asking me to change if I want. Then he took a out a blanket and went away closing the door behind. His room was so warm..so dark and cosy. And it had smell that felt so knowing..so close to me. I took his kurta and changed into it ditching my clothes..

And when I lay down on his bed, his fabric against my skin, I felt immensely secure even when I was not even in my own clothes..and I had the most peaceful sleep in months since I had lost it to someone who had the same name as him.

                              #####

"Good morning Jiggy." I greeted the guy whom I first spot on the room as I came downstairs. He was reading a book lying on the couch and hurriedly sat straight hearing my voice.

"Good morning didi.. Coffee bana du aapke liye?" He asked.

"No thanks.. tum pehle mujhe ek jhadu lake do please... Sir ka room kitna ganda pada hai, safaiwale nehi aate kya?" I asked him..

In the morning when I woke up, the rain wasn't stopping yet and in the morning light I discovered how horribly dirty was the room.

"Bhai kisi ko ghusne bhi nehi dete room mein, kaise saaf karte hum? Main to soch raha hu aapko kaise jane diya wahan." He looked amused.

And I could see the curious gaze of him to see me wearing a male kurta falling down till my knees and leggings of my own.

"Waise wo hai kaha?" I asked ignoring his smile that was really uncomfortable for me.