Chapter 15

Have you ever felt like knife piercing into your skin reaping apart your cells on the way..I felt the same, only in my case it wasn't a real knife there and instead of cells it was my heart which was bleeding inside. Sir didn't even asked for me for the rest of the day, I didn't exactly knew what was actually going inside his head but I knew it was Arpita's words that might changed his heart.

But does other's opinion really effect our feeling so much, may be I was never that important for him like he was for me or may I was just judging him too fast.

I sat alone, in the cabin. It was lunch time and yet he didn't once asked me for any work or his cup of coffee. I missed him terribly, his touch from last night was still alive in my skin..his concern for me was too real to doubt then what just happened that we stood apart from each other.

"Sanyukta, congratulations..." Sahil said sitting beside me.

"For what?" I asked without any interest.

"You don't know?? Sir made you the project head for pune project. You're going to lead the whole work there." He said with enthusiasm.

"What are you talking about?? I mean..I don't know about this at all." I was so confused.

"Then you should meet sir soon." He said winking at me and went away.

I took long strides towards his cabin and and entered inside not even bothering to take his permission.

"What the hell is going on? When did you made me project head?" I asked him calmly trying not to burst on him.

"You heard right. You will be handling the pune project, and you are leaving for it for 3 days." He said not meeting my eyes.

"Oh so you're sending me away.." I chuckled.

"This is good for both of us Aggarwal." He stood up and turn back at me...

I advanced towards him and faced him not so confident face, he was not happy with his own decision,

"Don't tell me what is right for me, whatever you are doing right now, is for yourself. It's you who is confused not me. So don't drag me to your level.." I said furiously.

"I need time to clear my head Aggarwal, last days has been very hectic and.."

"Save it for yourself so that it can make you sleep at night. I guess I should get on my way to pune." I said putting distance between us.

And I almost reached the door knob when i heard him saying, "I will miss your coffee Aggarwal... And one day you'll know, m doing it for both of us."

I looked at him once, adorning his pale face one last time and I get ready to start a new challenge in my way. I knew one thing for sure that even though Arpita loved him, he had no idea about it and whatever venom she put into his brain was surely had to do something with me and his past.

I wasn't going to giving up on him, I wasn't going to forget him but if he needed space from me to get a clear picture then I was ready to walk away from his life, even if it was giving me thousands death ever minute..I knew I was going to survive. Coz love is always a two way deal, one with happiness and other with pain.

                              #####

I got a personal car to travel and got a key to a bungalow to stay in for three days, I knew no matter what he wouldn't let me go in a place without making sure of my safety, and the fact that I trusted him so much was enough to make my heart strong and keep it going. But throughout my journey to pune I learned a thing and that was to believe in love, even when you're the only holding both end. you don't actually miss someone when he is not with you, you realise the fact that a simple moment could've been so special if he was there with you...and that makes the moment so unbearable for you. The beautiful sceneries I came across made me miss him more and when it was too hard to handle I pushed myself back on seat and slept till I was in front of my new place to stay.