Chapter 19

Thinking about my past, I remembered a quote I read somewhere "past is a trap weaved by memories" and certainly it was. But I didn't want to trapped with those memories, I wanted to untangled the trap and leave it where it was.

I chuckled looking at the clothes he brought for me, it was all party wears..now I was sure that Mr. Shekhawat had zero knowledge about feminine gender around him. There were 3-4 knee length dress and to my luck it had a long skirt and a simple top which I hurriedly wore and came out. He was not in living room..I fixed my just dried hair on a top notch with a clutch and came downstairs. He still on his low waist jeans with no shirt on, his back was facing me and I suddenly regretted for not fulfilling one of my deepest desire to kiss his tattoo on back when I had golden opportunity. But its okay, he was All mine to have anytime and kicked aside my hormones before I stood beside him.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him.

"Wondering how my own house not looking as mine." He replied.

"Oh you must be in love with those piles of dust I just threw away..." I said glaring at him.

"Nope.. M saying its feeling like home, not a house." He said in a low voice looking away...

It melt my heart, how he felt a difference between a house built with bricks and cement and a home, build with love. I hope someday it will be our home too but we had too many things to settle before making our own home.

"I brought pizza..." He announced and we sat down on floor side by side picking up one slice each.

My head fell on his shoulder after a while and i heard him ask.. "Why did you get married to him?"

It was a simple question.. So I replied, "My parents wanted to"

"But why him? M sure there were many potential groom." He asked.

"Hmm..he was the first one to came. And my parents loved him for everything.." I said, although I never really think about why I was ready to get married Rathod at that time.

"No...m asking why you said yes.. What was the thing you like about him?" He insisted.

I really didn't want to reply it, coz I knew it will somewhere poke him hard and I didn't want that. "I guess his name. Even before I met him..I loved the name." I replied.

"Randhir. Isn't it?" He asked and I nodded.

"I always wondered why you never wrote my name at end of every dictation, and I found out one day I shared my name with that bastard and I didn't know but I hated this similarity." He spoke looking at nowhere, he sounded hurt and helpless and it pained me more to see him in such state.

"You know what he did to me?" I asked him widening my eyes.

"Yes.. I heard it all when you were saying it to tanya. And trust me Aggarwal, if it was possible I would've changed my name coz I don't want you to remember him at all." He confessed his all weakness.

"Well you do not have to hate it, coz I still love your name..and how can I not, it's only you who carry the true meaning of it." I said inching closer to him and sat on his lap.

"Even if it remind you about him?" He asked touching my chin.

"Your name doesn't remind me of him at all.. may be cause I never called him with that name or because he can never be the guy who deserve that name." I assured him and placed a kiss on his nose top.

"You know the meaning?" He asked.

"Yes..the warrior who stays at the battle till the end and eventually wins the battle.." I smiled answering.