Chapter 17

I pour down coffee into the mugs holding phone between my ear and shoulder, and held it properly once I was finished with preparing the breakfast plate. The ring was going on...

"M wondering if m going to win millions in lottery today or going to bump at someone more beautiful than you." I chuckled hearing Rahul's morning voice, even at half of his sleep he can't stop cracking a joke.

"Why do you think so?" I asked walking in to the bedroom.

"Obviously its my lucky day.. You're already missing me so much that calling me so early only to hear my sexy voice." He said.

"Well apart from your sexy voice, I have something important to tell you." I said once confirming that Shekhawat was in washroom.

"Are you finally leaving my jerk friend?" He asked immediately.

"Nope..I have no intention too. I need your help Rahul." I said in serious tone.

"Anything for you ma'am..just order it."

"I want you to find out some good psychiatric, I want to check what kind of medicine Arpita was providing him."

"Him means your boyfriend?" He asked.

"You can say so.. I just want to know what was going with him all those years, please do it for me..I will send you the prescription once I get it." I told him.

"Wao, now are you playing detective?" He asked laughing.

"Aah..side effect of watching criminal dramas for years Mr. Singhania. M too good at it." I smiled.

"You're full of surprises Sanyukta."

"Thank you..now going. I have to feed someone breakfast."

"Omg..you guys are staying together. Are you already making babies or what?" He cried.

"Oh shut up..we are not making babies, and before I strangle you virtually..bye bye." I said.

And I heard Rahul's screaming bye before I cut the call.

"Was it Rahul?"

I heard Shekhawat's voice from behind, he looked utterly edible in his just coming out of shower look and it took a moment to respond because I couldn't get enough of him. He is that handsome.

"Oh yeah.. He is so funny.." I said giving him a cup of coffee.

"You look so happy talking to him.." It was a statement, not a query and I instantly look up at him.

Well I loved his possessiveness, I loved the fact that he felt m something so important but I hated seeing him so insecure about any other men, cause he had no reason to.

"M not leaving you please understand that, not for anyone." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. And he didn't replied.

"Why do you feel I will leave you?" I asked.

"Coz one day you will know that I have a past that as dark as my heart was once, and m afraid you will run barefoot once you will know m nothing like you're dreaming about." He replied.

"Will you ever let me know about it?" I asked.

"May be someday.." His voice was quite.

He cupped my face and made me look at straight in his eyes.. "Sanyukta Aggarwal, m ready to give you my present and future to you. I may not be the easiest person on earth to be with but I will m try everyday to become the person you deserve. Is that enough for you?" He asked.

There's no perfect person on earth I knew, I knew Randhir Singh Shekhawat wasn't the person who was epitome of perfection..he had a past he was still scared to share, he was insecure that one day I might leave him but what he didn't know that I never wanted a perfect person..I just wanted all of him.