Chapter 27

"You're my life saver Sanyu, I can't tell you how much this mean to me...thank you thank you thank you so much." Rahul blabbered hugging me tight.

"You can stop squeezing me first..." I replied.

"Huh?" He asked breaking the hug.

"Your hug was not that very soothing..n yes I want this check back within a month Rahul. And m dead serious about it." I said holding my hands across chest.

"You don't worry, I will do it even if I have to sell myself in flipkart." He said giving one of his signature crooked smile and I could only glare him back.

"You better be..otherwise I will tell everything to Randhir."

"No no no..don't do that please. It would be better if you throw off the cliff than tell about this to ran. He will kill me anyway." He pleaded.

"Okay okay..enough of drama. Now leave my cabin." I ordered and Rahul left giving me a salute.

I let my head fell back on chair and sighed hard. It felt so bad, that I was lying to Randhir but helping rahul was important. I decided not to think about it and concentrated on the file laying in my table. But again interrupting my trance, my phone rang up and it was again from Vidushi di.

"Why are not picking up my call?" Di barked over the phone.

"Di, I was little busy." I replied.

"Yeah I know you are busy being doll of Randhir's."

"Di, I love him..can't you just be happy for me." I said in irritation.

"But does he too? He is not going to settle down with you. That guy don't even know the meaning of family n relation." She said bitterly.

"Di..you can't say stuff like that without knowing him. I know we both love each other and that's enough for me." I said straight.

"I will accept that he is serious about you only if you can bring him to Riya's wedding." She offered.

"Who's Riya?"

"Parth's sister. I mean Randhir's cousin.. He never attended any function in the family..now that he is ready for relation, I want to see how well your love can change him."

"Di..m not going to blackmail my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"It's not blackmail..take it as a task. If he agrees, I promise I will support you in future or else I will find some other eligible man for you.. You are too young to waste your life." She said.

"Okay. When this wedding going to happen?" I asked in utter disinterest.

"Next week..I will send you the schedule later."

"Okay di, I will talk to you later. But m not sure if he will come or not."

"If he loves you..he will Sanyu." And saying that di cut the call.

I knew I was going to fail..I knew no matter how much Randhir loved me, he wouldn't ever go to family function and I had no heart to push him there where it hurt him the most.

                                 #####

"Hey, what are you doing? And why all lights are off?" I heard Randhir's voice and sat up lazily on the bed, switching on the lamp nearby.

I had moved in with him that morning, there's wasn't much stuff with me so it was quick and easy for both of us to clean up everything back on my apartment.

"You're back? M just tired I guess." I said weakly.

"Why?? Are you not feeling good? Should I call doctor?" He asked panicking and checked my temperature.