Chapter 12

It was finally the time to bid adieu to the lovely couple who gave me best days of my life with them. Tanya for the first time turned so emotional and made Shekhawat sir promise her to visit again as soon as possible and that too with me.

"This dress suits you so much, you looking lovely." Tanya said as both men walked ahead of us..

I was wearing a sunshine yellow colour frock that was hardly reaching above my knee, even though I was not so comfortable wearing short dresses I couldn't resist it as it was her gift for me.

"Thank you." I muttered.

"You're so very young Sanyukta, don't let your past hover over your present. You deserve to be happy and only your happiness can make bhai happy. If you want to light up his sky, first you have to be the sunshine..." She said holding my hands as if she can read what was happening between me and him.

I stayed silent no knowing what to reply, she was right about how I was knotted up with the personality of a young girl who was forced to act like lady.

"It's easy to fall in love Sanyukta, it's hard to stay in love and when it comes to bhai, m sure every complications would doubled up. But isn't that what makes it interesting?" She said hugging me for the last time.

"Just give him time okay." She squeezed me tight and I nodded to her with teary eyes.

He was avoiding me, it was awkward how I caught him staring at me but as soon as our eyes would met, he would look away. We get into car and started our journey back to hotel. The silence was unbearable, but i knew how scared was he for some reason m yet to find. He needed time but no way I was going to hold myself back from loving him..make him believe what he deserve.

"M going to miss them." I murmured.

"We can always meet them.." He replied.

"Will you bring me here again?" I asked him hopefully.

"Are you intend to leave me any soon?" He asked in return.

"Not even if you ask me too." I replied pouting.

"I don't suppose you to forget last night Sanyukta..but." He started.

"Don't worry sir, if you want you can forget it. It wont effect anything...we will go back to what it was before but it won't lessen my feelings for you."

"M not worth it.. you will get tired of it too."

"That's my things to worry sir, but don't expect me to forget my first kiss anyway." I said as I saw our car entering in the hotel parking and before he could say anything I get down of the car but I didn't miss how his eyes widened in my tiny details and his face relaxed for reason.

                               #####

I frowned a little as I saw him rushed into his dearest laptop like it was some his long lost lover. I sighed looking at him when he sat on the sofa without even bothering to get fresh. For a workaholic like him it was wonderful to have him one day without any of his work..he was so passionate about it and you could see it so easily how he can totally get lost in it.

I had just finished my shower and still on the bathrobe when I heard something shattering outside. I hurriedly came out and saw Shekhawat pacing around the room and barking at someone over phone.

"I don't care what you have to manage.. I want ticket in next flight to india or get me damn jet." He was so angry, his jaw was tight and I felt terrified seeing him in such a temper after such a good day we had.

He had cut the call and breathing heavily when I approached him carefully not to get cut myself by the glass on the floor. I stood in front of him and just kept my hand lightly on his forearm..