Chapter 1

I couldn't sleep, this big house and the haunting silence..everything seemed teasing me for being a lifeless thing like the furniture of house and yes I have nothing to protest against it. It's been 3 months since I left delhi and came to Bangalore, to my sister's house. Well she had this big house and a handsome faithful husband who equally adores me and stood by me in my decisions.

"Hey jiju, when did you come?? Chai banau aap ke liye?" I asked my brother in law, Parth who just came from his office and loomed really tired.

"Leave that tea Sanyu..come here. We need to discuss something."

"Haan boliye." I sat beside him.

"Dekh I and Vidushi both love you, and you can live with us as long as you want. But don't you think it's time you need to look forward?" He asked and he was right, I cant be like this all my life.

"I want to do job jiju..but you know na I couldn't complete my MBA and also I have no experience."

"I know..that's why I talked to my cousin. And he is ready to give you a job..but it's in mumbai and you have to leave in this week only." He said and I felt like getting a new life back in my body.

"Are you sure jiju?? Wo maan gaye?"

"Aah..well he wasn't ready at first but I convinced him somehow. And Sanyu please try not to piss him off at any point, I hate to tell you but my cousin is not an easy man to deal with."

I didn't care if I was dealing with even devil himself, I needed this job..it's the only way I can get my life back. It was enough of being just a divorcee and I can finally breathe for the fact that finally the name Randhir will never came across to my life. He tried so much to meet me for once but my lawyer and those video footage from his office was enough to get him a stay order and also he lost his job, not that I care but he losing his dream job was something he must have never ever assumed out of all chaos.

I said goodbye to Bangalore and my sister on airport after a week and all I had one bag in my hand and card on another that named R.S. Shekhawat.

                               #####

I had never been in mumbai before. Even in delhi I was never been a part of this rushed lifestyle. I was the girl who was taught to be an ideal wife..an ideal daughter in law and my parents didn't even cared about my study when they first fixed my marriage. I took a taxi from airport and said the address to the driver. After 2 long hour at traffic the taxi reached in front of a huge building and said this was the address.

Never in my life I felt so conscious about myself..I breathe deep as I entered in the building and very surprisingly on the reception, there was a guy who received me. I thought it's always a girl who supposed to be in reception area but this was totally an exception to me.

"Mam, sir is at 8th floor..please take the lift." The cute receptionist guy said looking at me with with concern.

I smiled at him and took the lift..very surprisingly I didn't spot a single girl anywhere in the huge building. When I got into the 8th floor, everyone.. literally everyone was staring at me as I stepped in.

I looked at myself if anything was wrong with me..no, I was wearing a simple kurta n leggings and I don't think I was looking like an alien. I asked a guy about Mr. Shekhawat and he robotically showed me a cabin.

I opened the door a little and heard a man screaming at someone..

"I told you Parth..do not send any garbage to me. You know I don't deal with these idiotic girl's...they are good for nothing."

"I will make her go from this office in a week..tu dekh lena. Aur next time mujhe apni shakal mat dikhana."

He huffed and as opened the door a huge flower vase shattered in pieces near my feet and a pair of angry red eyes welcomed me to his territory.