I think that the doctor realized that I was lying, but also probably noticed that I was desperate for answers, too. Nevertheless, he straightened himself up and the clipboard in his hands, too.

"Okay," he simply said and gulped before saying anything else. "From the looks of it, Bianca hasn't slept in days. My best guest is a week, tops. However, that actually isn't the biggest issue here."

I held my breath and blinked my eyes, preparing for the worst. "What else is there?"

He bit his bottom lip and replied, "Bianca hasn't eaten in over a week as well. Looks like she's been living off of water, but it can only do so much for her body, y'know? With her career being a professional wrestler, she has to eat in order to do perform in her next match. From the lack of sleep and eating, Bianca's body just finally... shut down."

"Is she...," Trevor stepped up and touched the doctor's arm. "Is she dead?"

The doctor held back for a moment and, then, licked his lips after he looked deep into Trev's eyes. He faced me again and answered that: "She's alive and she's breathing on her own now. However, I don't think it's best for her to see anyone just yet. Maybe tomorrow morning will be your best bet of seeing her face to face again. Yet, for now, I think that it's best for you and your friends to go home and come back tomorrow morning. Ask for me, Dr. Reynolds, and I'll show you where to go."

"Thank you, Doctor," I concluded, and, with a nod, he went on his way back to wherever he came from.

Slowly facing my friends, I seen Candice cry into Johnny's chest as he hugged her with all his mite. I looked to Trevor and he instantly wrapped his arms around me, as we all embraced and mentally thanking God that she was going to be okay after all.

 I looked to Trevor and he instantly wrapped his arms around me, as we all embraced and mentally thanking God that she was going to be okay after all

THE NEXT MORNING

WE all decided that it would be best that Trevor just stay over at mine, Candice, and Johnny's place. He slept on the couch and, then, in the morning, we would go together to go see Bianca.

So, we all woke up around eight-thirty, got dressed, and headed to the hospital. Immediately arriving there, we asked for Dr. Reynolds and he showed us the way.

When we all walked in the room, she appeared to still be asleep with bags underneath her eyes. It was probably the best sleep she's had in weeks, as she slept happily.

"We could just come back later," I whispered to Dr. Reynolds, who held his hand up and shook his head.

He leaned in and gently shook her, and she finally and slowly awoke. "Hm?" she hummed under her breath, facing the doctor. "Am I dead?"

"No, Bianca, you're not," Dr. Reynolds smirked, almost finding humor in her question. "How did you sleep?"

"The best in a long time," she murmured out, as if she had just awoken from a hangover. "Where am I?"