11 ▹ back

ANOTHER successful week happened at NXT after there was a match between myself and Velveteen Dream, which ended when Tommaso came out and attacked me from behind. Technically, I won — but it sure didn't feel like it when Dream and Tommaso ganged-up on me.

However, it was now time for Pete to return home for a week before he has to shipped back to the U.K. like a returned package. I had really missed him and I wanted to see him face-to-face again.

I bought myself a new dress for our dinner tonight and the after-party, as to say. My dress was short, right above my knees and the back was basically made out of hanging jewelry, and it was all white. I also paired it with some white heels, too. I curled my hair, but since it never stays for long, it was now a wavy mess.

 I curled my hair, but since it never stays for long, it was now a wavy mess

I spent the whole day cleaning the apartment before he would return. So, when I heard someone knocking on my door, I sprayed another dosage of some good-smelling spray before I headed to the door and yanked it open.

My eyes practically carried big hearts in them... Until I realized that it wasn't Pete at my door, but Tommaso instead. What the fuck?

Without permission, he stepped inside and passed by me. "Um," I called out and looked at him sideways after shutting the door. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He had his duffle bag and gym clothing on, too, and he looked at me over his shoulder. "Wanted to know if you wanted to go to the gym with me," he said, which made question why. When did he and I become friends? "But, um... It looks like you're ready for something else, though."

I noticed how he was eyeing me, trying his best not to stare, but he was. I dusted myself off and cleared my throat. "Pete will be here any minute now and we're going out to dinner."

"Oh," he breathed out, almost offended by what I just said. "Pete's coming back. Got it."

I opened my mouth to say something, but I didn't actually know what to say. I had my eyebrows pulled together in confusion and question all at once. I didn't understand him and his thinking.

Suddenly, he took off towards the door and opened it for himself, but — for whatever reason — I reached out to him and only managed to grab ahold of his right bicep. He stopped and looked at me, and I asked: "What is your problem?"

"My problem?" he questioned, seemingly legitimately confused. "What are you talking about?"

"It's like you got a problem with Pete or something," I countered and he stared back as his instant reaction. "Well... Do you?"