25 ▹ forelsket

TWO MONTHS LATER

"YOU would look really good in that, Nik," Candice smiled from ear to ear, signaling towards the jeans that I was currently holding my arms. "That will go so well with a wrestling tee."

"Yeah, but," I began to say, totally unsure what to do. "I have so many pairs of black jeans. Do I really need another one?"

"Hell yeah," Candice laughed and shook her head. "You can't have too many pairs of black and ripped pants."

"True," I giggled, slightly turning my back on her to look for my correct size out of all that was there.

Tonight, Candice, Johnny, and myself are hosting a little party together at their place — which I moved in to after everything went down with Pete and Bianca, allowing Bianca to have the place all to herself. I moved into their guest bedroom, which is almost identical to the one that I had in my other apartment.

The party that we're hosting is a little get-together for the pay-per-view tonight of SummerSlam. We're all gonna stay in the living room together, sit and watch the PPV, with our wrestling t-shirts on to support our favorites. I still couldn't decide what to wear with my ripped black jeans.

"Shit," I heard Candice curse under her breath, but I heard it with our close distance. I turned to stare at her and she must have felt my eyes on her, so she said: "Oh, it's Johnny that texted me. He wants us to swing by the store after this before we go home."

"Why?" I asked, taking the correct sized jeans off the rack and placing them in our buggy. "We already went to the store and got everything for tonight."

"Yeah, well," she shrugged and, then, looked at me and sighed. "He wants us to go grab some alcohol because he invited Trevor."

"Trevor?" I squeaked back, strict as I faced her. I have talked to him since it all went down and our friendship was slowly going back to how it once was, but he still was distant — especially towards me. It's like, when he looks at me, he blames me for what occurred between Pete and Bianca. I couldn't help that I didn't have a leach for him, apparently.

"Yeah, Johnny says that he's coming," Candice continued to explain to me, piece by piece. "He requested some alcohol, though, so we have to pick it up for him. We gotta be great hosts."

I blinked, slowly turning away, before I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I slipped out my phone and read the screen, that I had a new text message from Tommaso, himself.

 I slipped out my phone and read the screen, that I had a new text message from Tommaso, himself

I smiled, hiding it behind my rosy red cheeks, and shook my head. He was always so worried and I could never cure him of that.

Nevertheless, I placed my phone back in my pocket as Candice and I continued to shop.