02 ▹ reunited

WE entered through the door to enter the work-out area, where Pete and Tyler had just came through as well. They didn't pay much mind to Candice and myself as we made our way towards Bianca and Ricochet.

He was lifting weights while she sat in front of him, twirling her the ends of her hair with her fingers, talked and talked, and closely watched him. I strolled up before either could notice me and said: "C'mon, B, you're killing him here. Don't do this."

"Nikki?!" he suddenly exclaimed, automatically recognizing my voice before nearly dropping the weights on himself. He practically toss them to the side before tripping over the bench and legitimately jumping right in my arms. If it wasn't for me, he would've fell right on the floor.

He wrapped his strong arms around my neck and held me while I managed to get my arms around his body as well. We were really close in the Indies. It was always a big group of us and he was included in that. We all loved him and he loved us, too.

"I can't believe you're here," he finally breathed out after he was done hugging me. "This is awesome!"

"Hey! You didn't hug me like that," Bianca pointed out, coming up between us. She was honestly angered by this, but I couldn't do anything about it.

"Yeah, I did," he countered, eyes down on her while his eyebrows were brought together with confusion. "But, I haven't seen Nik in a long time. I just seen you last week."

"Last week?" Candice and I asked in unison, fingers wrapped around our jaws. We didn't have any idea about this.

"Not what you think," he quickly shut that down, turning to eye both myself and Candice. "She didn't tell you? She just randomly showed up at the door of my apartment here in Florida."

Candice and I both slightly looked to the left of Ricochet to eye Bianca, our psycho and obsessed friend. "You can't be serious right now..."

"What?! I wanted to see him!" Bianca quickly came to her own defense after having her hands on her hips. Her eyebrows were together in anger and sympathy for herself.

"Why, though?" Candice asked before I could. I was glad that she did, though, because I needed to know this. "You two aren't together. You do know that, right, B?"

Ricochet, Candice, and myself all looked back at Bianca in confusion and question, waiting for her to answer. She just stood there, pursing her lips, and looking up Ricochet, hoping that he will help her out of this. He isn't. I can already tell her that.

"What?" she spat out, keeping her hands firmly on her hips. "He asked me to come over. Right, Trev?"

"I didn't—"

"It doesn't matter!" Bianca quickly cut him off before he could barley answer, but we all heard what he said. "I wanted to see him and, so, I did. Deal with it."

Candice and I stood there, sort of confused about the whole situation. Bianca came here a week before I did because I had one last show in the Indies to do before coming here. She came early to fix our new apartment up and was supposed to be buying groceries and decorations. Yet, it seems that she was trying to get in somebody's pants, too...

"And, suddenly, I want to leave," I said through gritted teeth to Candice and she slowly nodded.

Through teeth, too, she said back: "Yeah, let's go now..."

She and I slowly backed-up until we spun completely around, yet I slammed right into somebody's hard-ass chest and shoulder. I nearly fell to the ground, but I grabbed their shirt before I could.