21 ▹ confessions

TWITTERAlthough I love to travel, it is really good to be back home in Orlando ✨

TWITTER
Although I love to travel, it is really good to be back home in Orlando

12.5K Likes | 7.8K Retweets | 2K Comments

TODAY was different than yesterday and all the days that came before yesterday

TODAY was different than yesterday and all the days that came before yesterday. Today, I felt brand new and safer than I once was.

However, today was probably still going to be the worst day of my life overall. I had to face Tommaso and tell him that, straight-up, that this past weekend never happened. I was a different person and, then, I reunited with Pete and he put me back in my place.

I was waiting in the hallway for him after I had sent him a text to meet me there. It was a dark hallway, mostly because nobody was really supposed to be back here, but that's okay because we had plenty of light from the windows.

I heard footsteps, but didn't look up when he approached me. "Hey," he started off normal. "What's up? Just got your text."

I looked up at him, my face felt stretched from the crying that I did beforehand, and whispered out: "We should talk."

"Okay," he simply said, but I could tell that he was questioning it. "What... What is it, Nicole?"

The way that he said my name at the end there kind of broke my heart. Pete told me that I had to do this. I had to tell Tommaso to back off... Or, he would do it for me.

"Let's go i-in here to talk," I tried telling him and had turned to dip into the locker room, but not before he grabbed my arm and threw me around, pressing me against the wall. "Tommaso—!"

"Just tell me what you're gonna tell me," he demanded and got right in my face, still having his hand gripped around my left arm. "What is it? Is it Pete? Did he find out that we had a great weekend without him and, now, he doesn't want us to talk to each other? Is that it?"

"He found out," I yelled back in his face, my eyes already getting watery again. "He went though our texts and thinks that I was cheating on him. Can you believe that? Me? He wants me to handle you, so that he doesn't have to."