Chapter 19

Before Nikita Left

Xanders P.O.V

When I woke up my mate wasn't in the bed. Which didn't surprise me none she always wakes up early. I roll over and look at the clock it's 8 o'clock on the dot.

I get up and do my normal morning routine. After that I make my way to the kitchen for breakfast then head to my office. I spend a couple of hours in my office when I'm called to the south border by Bo.

When I get there to see what the problem is Bo is in wolf form sniffing around.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"It smells like a witch was here, but I can't find what she was doing." He told me through link.

"Grab a couple of warriors and scout the area we need to know what a witch was doing here and we need to know asap." I told him and made my way back to my office to finish some papers.

When I got there Nikita was shooting me a deathly glare with daggers from her eyes. Which made me think of anything I had done to piss her off. I didn't know so I just asked her.

"What did I do this time?"

She doesn't answer but instead holds up the necklace. My mouth forms the shape of an o like I know what she's talking about but I have no clue.

"Where did you get this? How come you didn't tell me you had my necklace and how long did you plan on hiding it from me?" She riddled off questions like a machine gun.

"It was thrown onto the property by some wolves, Beta Bo found it and brought it to me, and I've had it since the day after I marked you." I explained.

"You couldn't tell me you had it?"

"I was going to as soon as Bo gave it to me I rushed straight to the house but you were asleep I didn't want to wake you up." I tried to explain to her but she wasn't having it.

She walks right past me and out of the house. I know she left the house because she slammed the front door so hard it shook the pack house. Instead of chasing after her I decide to give her some time to cool off. After about thirty minutes I go outside and look for her in all the spots I thought she would be but she wasn't there. I then called all the warriors to set up a search party for her. When everyone took their sections I started to call Alpha Jordan

If anything he should know where she is. I called but there was no answer. So I sent him a text message asking if he has seen her. He responded with a no. I told him that if he saw her that he needed to get her back as soon as possible. My wolf was mad at me and fuming pacing back and forth in the back of my mind.

It had been about two or three hours and Nikita finally texted me. She is coming home finally. After putting my phone down I heard a ruckus outside and went to investigate it. When I make it outside I see my warriors in wolf form fighting other wolves and then all the sudden everything goes black as I'm hit across the back of my head.

When I start to come to I hear some people speaking in the background. Something about strong magic and a necklace. I wait for the voices to fade away before shaking my head. Which can I tell you was a really bad idea. I groaned at the pain pulsing in my head and try to grip it. Finding I can't move my arms and it burns when I move. I look down and notice I'm tied down with chains probably coated in silver. Ugh how the hell did this happen.

After sitting here bored as hell and in pain from trying to break the chains someone finally comes back down here. It's a woman she is 5'4 with jet black hair to her waist. If she is supposed to scare somebody I'm going to laugh.

"Hello Alpha, ready to have some fun." She said.

"Fun? Sure first who are you and second why am I here?" I ask her.

"Oh where are my manners I am Blair and your beloved mate has something that I want." She told me.

"Oh and what is it that is in her possession that you want so badly that you resulted to kidnapping?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and you to dot, dot, dot. Now to the fun stuff." Blair said.

While making her way to me I notice a cloud of black smoke had appeared. Then the next thing I know there is a metal pipe swung into my abdomen. I doubled over gasping for air. I felt a pain erupt from my chest like she had shoved her hand in it. After that everything went black. Yeah sure fun.

Nikita's P.O.V

It had been about a week since Xander has been gone and I can't take it anymore. I have sent out search party after search party to look for him. I called other Alpha's to see if they had heard anything. Needless to say I'm at my wit's end. I'm currently sitting in his office doing paperwork when the phone rings.

"Hello."

"Hello is this Nikita?" A feminine voice asks.

"This is she may I ask who you are and why your calling?"

"My name is Melinda and the reason I am calling is because I think I can help you." She replied.

"How can you possibly help me? You don't know me or what my problem is?"

"Ahhh, but that's where you are wrong I do know you Nikita. I know that your mate was taken and I know that you need the help of a witch to get him back."

"Okay how quick can you get to my pack I don't want to discuss this over the phone."

"I'm already here at the front gate."

I hung up the phone and rushed to the gate to get her. Upon my arrival at the gate two of the guards where already opening them up to let her in. Looking at her in person she didn't look like a witch but then again no supernatural being does. She was about 5'5 with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes.

~~~~
Hey lovelies here is an update sorry it took forever I had writers block but hopefully it is over. I'm so excited for the next few chapters can't wait to get my ideas on paper.

Do you love it/ like it/ hate it