Chapter 5

Seven o'clock came way to early for me. Needless to say I had another sleepless night. I do believe I spent most of the night tossing and turning. And when I did get to sleep all I could think about were those piercing violet purple eyes, and that gorgeous body of the guy from the woods. At one point I think I had a dream about my parents but I'm unsure.

Finally I called it quits on trying to sleep when I looked at my clock the glowing purple numbers read 5:50. I slid out of bed and went to shower and brush my breath. I figured since I was training others and myself I better prepare early. I grabbed my black sweatpants and purple sports bra plus my supernatural hoodie just in case and put my hair in a messy bun.

My second alarm was going off signaling that it was 6:15. I go down stairs to the kitchen and make a pot of coffee. I'm gonna need it, I need a little pep in my step. For breakfast I had a bowl of fruity pebbles. Yupp I'm a total kid at heart. After doing my dishes and drinking my third cup of coffee I grab a water bottle and head for the training field where I am supposed to meet Jordan to figure out what three classes I'm training. Plus one can only hope that the other pack isn't here yet.

Well as luck would have it I'm the only one at the field. Jordan isn't even here yet which is weird because he is alpha. Oh well he might be waiting for our guests. So I start stretching.

As I'm about finished with my stretching I feel like I'm being watched. Suddenly I'm tackled to the ground by a heavy force. Automatically I go into attack mode and start swinging and hit the person five times before they speak or move.

"Ouch damn Nikita remind me to never try a sneak attack on you again." Atticus said.

I smiled as our blonde haired green eyed delta got to his feet. I have to admit sometimes it feels weird being the beta but I love it.

"Atticus what was the purpose of doing that and where is Jordan? I need to know what classes I'm supposed to be teaching today." I say.

"Jordan sent me too tell you that you have the warriors today and that it is combat, sparring, and the training course." Atticus informed me.

Training warriors this is gonna be hella fun. On the plus side at least I get to throw around people twice my size. Some in height, some in weight, and some with both. I formed a wicked grin when Atticus told me this.

I will admit the sparring I'm not to thrilled about. I have never been to good with that so I hope Jordan knows what he is doing by giving me this task. Combat on the other hand has always been my favorite. As for the agility course every pack has one and I do hold the fastest time on it. Took me three years, but I finally beat Jordan's time. He had it done in fourteen minutes. I shaved a full two minutes and thirty seconds off his time. Suddenly a question popped into my head that needed an answer.

"Just our warriors or the BloodRose Moon warriors too?" I ask Atticus.

"Both sets of warriors." he said matter-of-factly I guess he must have seen my body language faulter a little because he gave me a reassuring smile and headed for the gym where I'm guessing they must be.

When I enter the gym I see Houston already at the bench pumping iron with Kye as his spotter. He is really a true meathead. Then I notice Melody doing squats and Lyla spotting her. More of my pack was spread around working on various exersices.

I look too the center of the gym where Jordan is in deep conversation with whom I'm assuming is the Alpha of the other pack. I catch a glimpse of his face and have a sudden rush a familiarity sweep over me as I feel like I've seen him somewhere before. I just can't put a finger on it at the moment.