Chapter 18

I want dedicate this chapter to Gsiers2003 and to also say thank you because I almost gave up on this book but then you helped change my mind just by commenting about a balloon... So thank you and enjoy......

"They took him, they took Xander." Bo repeated himself because my brain wasn't registering what he told me.

"No that's not possible I was just texting him. How did this happen, why did this happen?" I asked but I couldn't hear him answer my questions.

The only thing going on in my mind was who took him. Why they took him and how I'm getting him back. So many things rushing through my head. I don't notice Bo wiping a tear that had fallen. When did I start to cry again. The last time I cried was when my parents died.

Pulling myself together quickly for my pack I instantly go into beta mode well I guess now Luna mode and take charge.

"Make the border patrol do a sweep of all areas on the borders, have the top five warriors check houses and have the rest sweep the areas around the houses. I want to know who took him, how they got into our territory. Do a security check and get everyone back to their homes as quickly as possible. Once all that has been done I want you and Landyn to meet me in Xanders office for details." I tell them in a commanding voice.

"Yes Luna." they responded.

I made my way to Xanders office while keeping it together. When I got behind closed doors that's when the dam broke and the water works started. I couldn't help but to think that I would never see him again. I felt horrible for the argument and over a piece of jewelry. How selfishly stupid is that. I pray to the Moon Goddess that he is safe and nothing horrendous happens to him.

While waiting for Bo and Landyn to show up I call Jordan to not only inform him of what has happened but to also ask for his help. I don't think I will survive this without my best friend to help me. He doesn't answer his phone so I leave a voicemail briefly explaining what happened and to call me ASAP. As I hang up the phone there is a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say hoping for some news.

Bo comes in with Landyn hot on his heels carrying something. At first glance I couldn't tell what the object was. Once he got closer I could tell that it was a stone of sorts. It looked like a crystal that had been shattered and molded back together. Landyn placed it on the table and all three of us shared a strange look. Okay what the hell is this thing.

I pick it up and it immediately crumbles into pieces revealing a piece of paper within it. I brush away any remaining pieces of the crystal being careful not to rip that note. Once I get it out securely I open it and read it's contents.

Nikita,

You have the necklace, we have your Alpha. In order to get him back safely you must give up the magic that is held within the necklace. If you do not do so in two weeks you can kiss your sweet mate good-bye as you place him in the ground.

P.s. I think I might have some fun with Your Alpha he is a very sexy specimen after all.

Tata for now
Dark Witch

As I finished reading the letter a ferocious growl escapes my lips and my blood is boiling. I'm trying really hard to keep Xena under control. Nobody touches what's mine and gets away with it. Xander is MINE. As calmly as I could I stood up and gave them two orders to form search parties to try to catch his scent and when they do to let me know. I want her head on a stick for thinking she could take what's mine and threatening me.

They both run out of the room. Since they have never seen me lose my temper I think it's a good thing they did. I need to hit something. Just thinking about it makes another loud growl tear past my lips. As I walk to the gym my anger starts to ooze out of me making my pack tremble in fear.

Inside the gym I start whaling away on the punching bag. I'm three hits in when I hear a noise from behind me. I turn around and throw my fist out infront of me. It makes contact with Landyn's jaw and I heard a crack.

"Shit, oh goddess I am so sorry next time let your presence be known." I tell him. I have to stop hitting people jeez.

Landyn stands up cracking his jaw back in place. Ugh I hate that sound.

"It's quite alright Luna you need to let your anger and pain out I'm here to help." Landyn told me.

"Did anyone find anything?" I question as we circle one another.

"Nothing yet but our men are still searching so don't give up." He told me as he lunged for my leg but I was quick to move.

"Is there anyway to see if he is okay at least?" I ask slumping down on the mat out of energy feeling tears trickle down my face.

"Well you two are mates if he was being tortured or anything you would....."he got cut off by a loud scream and me doubling over writhing in pain.

It started in my abdomen then a pain hit my chest then my shoulder. By time the pain had calmed a bit I was gasping for air. Landyn helped me up to a sitting position on the nearest wall.

"That must mean he is not ok." Landyn stated looking at me sorrowfully.

"Help me to his office, this bitch is going to pay." I say when I can finally breath.

When we make it to his office I go straight for the phone. I dial Jordan's phone number and wait for him to answer. On the third ring someone picks up.

"Hello Gamma Atticus speaking how may I help you today?" He says calmly into the phone.

"Put Jordan on the phone hell forget that get Jordan's ass over to the Blood Rose Moon Pack asap I need my friends here." I told him.

"Nikita we are on our way." He said before he hung up.

I inform Bo and Landyn that Alpha Jordan is on his way over and to let him in when he arrives. They go back to searching for any signs of who this Dark Witch is and how she got here. I'm still waiting for Jordan to get here when another wave of pain hits me. It comes out of nowhere causing me to fall to the floor gripping my chest. I curl into the fetal position as the office door is flung open and eight pair of feet run towards me. I just lay there and cry. I cry because of the pain my mate has to endure. Then a blow to the back of the head has me yelling and seeing dots. Jordan picks me up and cradles me to his body and gently rocks side to side.

"What is going on here?" Jordan asks.

Bo went into full detail about everything that has happened. From the witch coming here and kidnapping my mate to the letter that they found explaining her demands to get Xander back. Landyn also informs him that the torture started about an hour ago. Jordan sits me in the Alpha chair then starts talking strategies with everyone.

"Nikita do you have the amulet still?" Jordan questions.

"Yes but I want her head on a stick, fuck her demands for the magic in the necklace I want her dead. Nobody steals what is mine then threatens me and gets away with it." I pretty much yell at them.

"I understand that but we need to try." He says.

"Yeah whatever I'm going to bed I need sleep to find my mate. Let me know what y'all come up with." I tell them leaving the office.

"At least I don't have to force you to sleep that's a good thing." Jordan yells as I slam the door behind me.

Sleep will not be my friend I just said that to make Jordan leave me alone. I crawl into bed and hope for sleep but it never comes. So I lay there and think about Xander until I fall into a dark abyss.

~~~~~

Hey lovelies so here is a chapter for yall. Shizz is about to go down I can't wait. Hope y'all enjoy let me know. Oh and the song is The Red by Chevelle. I felt like it was a good song because Nikita is really pissed.