Tour Around New York

Start from the beginning

Oh, where do we begin?

Me:

The rubble or our sins?

Darren:

Oh, where do we begin?

The rubble or our sins?

Chris:

And the walls kept tumbling down

In the city that we love

Great clouds roll over the hills

Bringing darkness from above

All of us:

But if you close your eyes

Does it almost feel like nothing's changed at all?

And if you close your eyes

Does it almost feel like you've been here before?

Darren:

How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

Me:

Does it almost feel like nothing's changed at all?

“That was great,"Chris said.“You were great," Darren said (to me).“Thanks," I said.“Let's upload it in my YouTube channel," Darren said. Darren uploaded the video. After 5 mins. the video gained thousands of views and comments. We read* all the comments.

Comments:

Who's that girl? I bet she was a star somewhere.

They are all great especially that girl.

I haven't seen that girl. Is she on television?

That girl is absolutely outstanding.

“All comments are about you,"Chris said.“Why don't you tweet about it?" Darren asked.“I don't know what could possibly happen next," I said.“You are going to be famous," Chris said.

“I'm not ready. It's my second day on New York. I won't stand a chance either," I said.“We will help you,"Chris and Darren said. “What about my plans with my cousin?" I asked.“It doesn't work that fast so nothing will change,"Darren said.“I'm convinced," I said. I follow what they've said.

Catherine Napalan @CathNapalan27

If you've been watching the video that Darren uploaded right now. I was that girl with them.

I received many followers,retweets,and favorite in just 2 mins. That's amazing. I'm not sure if I can stand these things. My cousin calling.......

KC: I've saw the video that Darren uploaded. I saw that you are beginning to be famous.

Me: I don't stand a chance.

KC: You will but make sure I wouldn't be left out.

Me: I won't leave you.

KC: I know you will. Bye.

I opened the television and I was shocked for what I've seen I'm already on the news.

“Guys!" I shouted. By the time that Chris and Darren responded,they saw the news too.

“You're officially a star,"Chris said.“Am I?" I asked. “You are everywhere from this point,"Darren said. “I'm trending on Twitter using the hashtag #TheGirlInDarrensVideo," I said.“That's cool!"Chris said.

“I think I got a big problem," I said.“Don't worry we're here for you," Darren said.“Can we just sing another song?"Chris demanded.“Fine. Hit it," I said. But I left them. I locked the door. They start screaming.

“Get out of there!"Chris shouted.“Leave me alone," I answered. “Open the door!" Darren shouted. I started to throw things in my room,they became more worried.

They were so lucky because they found the key to my room. They successfully opened the door. Chris hugged me and tried to stop me from crying.

“What is wrong?" Chris asked.“He is very happy and moved on," I replied.“Who?"Darren asked.“This guy who's truly miserable in loving someone," I pointed at my phone. “So what?"Chris asked.“It's time for the painful closure," I replied.“Are you sure about this?"Darren assured. “I am," I replied.“Let's pick the most painful song ever,"Chris said.

Part 5 over. Who is that guy that myself in the next six years was talking about? But to be honest, he is really terrible. What do you think she will sing to that guy? I am excited. I hope you enjoyed it. Love,Catherine