The underwear ( smut )

You read the title so you know so enjoy and sorry this took us so long, yes us I don't do this alone.

( Craig POV next morning)

I walk down the stairs to see Tweek in the kitchen, he heard me and turns to face me, he handed me a price of toast.

I was about to grab it when he pulled it away the he said, like with his voice he says " please ".

" what,how ". I ask dumb founded, he shrugged in response. " any way I'm proud of you now can I have my toast ".

"P-p-p-p-please ". He says after a struggle with the beginning of the word 

" please ". I say back and he handed me the toast 

I can't believe he actually got it, it's crazy and I'm really proud of him it will take a while but soon he may be able to speak a hole sentence, or even have a hole conversation with people, after  breakfast I help Tweek learn more then 'please '.

He now can say ' thank you, cat , dog , mom, dad, Tweek,Craig, more,no, yes.and hi 

Next I try putting it in practice " Tweek do you wanna call your mom, use as many words as you can in your sentence".

He nods then says " yes please Craig ". Oh my god I'm so proud 

( in phone call)

Craig: hey it's Craig.

Tweeks mom: hi Craig how are you doing in Toronto.

Craig: oh it's nice, I have a surprise for you.

Tweeks mom:um ok.

Tweek: h-h-h-hi mo-mom.

Tweeks mom:Tweek is that you.

Tweek: yes mom.

Tweeks mom: OH MY GOD NO WAY, HOLD ON LET ME GET YOUR DAD.

we heard her run up the stairs then not long after she comes back.

Tweeks dad: hello.

Tweek:hi d-d-d-d-dad.

He was a lot calmer then Tweeks mom when he seid.

Tweeks dad : hi Tweek how are you.

Craig: I don't think he can answer he only knows a  certain amount of words.

Tweeks dad: oh well I should let you boys go, it's are anniversary.

I look at Tweek gag and hang up the phone.

(Time skip Tweek pov )

I dig through the cleaning cabinets and I find all the strongest floor cleaners and mix it, I know not safe but it's ok , I climb up the stairs with the heavy bucket of cleaning stuff and water, I walk to the small room with the hand prints on the door, I open the door and drop the not light bucket on the floor.

I then drop to my knees so I can start cleaning up the stain, I sit there scrubbing it was not so dark so I continued to scrub, until I was interrupted.

" what you up to little man ". Mom says 

Otp: cleaning. 

 " oh , you don't have to do that."

Otp: I wanna.

" alright, but can we...talk".

I look at her and she continued " so... I know about you and Craig, I know that you are not just friends, come on Tweek I'm not stupid". I just sit there.