Mommy

(In a dream)

My small body was shaking as I try and keep the door shut yelling could be heard from outside of my room; I just sat there shaking I hate the loud noises, but after awhile it ended. As I was sitting in my room my belly began to growls.

I set my hand on it trying to ignore it but as time passed it got worse. So I give in opening my door just a little so only me could get through it, I look both ways like I was about to cross the road, but really it was a quick room check.

I run into the kitchen and hide behind the wall in the kitchen because I hear someone walking down stairs, my harts was ponding, the panic of getting cot, but I heard the person sit down somewhere. I walk to the pantry and open it I see a little yogurt cookie in a package, I grab it and stuff it down my pants.

If dad cot me ' stealing ' food it wasn't going to end well. I look into the living room and see my 'dad' throwing a beer down his eyes where close as he enjoyed the drink, I slip past him and hide        Behind the couch, then booked it to my room then once I was in I slammed it shut.

Once the kicking in my chest stopped I take out my food and begin to eat, as I was eating my door opens with a heavy weight and I was pushed back.

" you little shit ". My dad said stepping into my room.

" what do you mean ". I say pushing my food under my bed 

My dad grabs my feet pulling my to him " MOM!!! MOM HELP ".

Dad began to beating me with his beer bottles, finally after his relentless beating the bottle broke, the hole time I was still screaming for my mom, I was crying fighting for my freedom.

" you get the fuck off my son".

Mom ripped him off me and she pulls him out of the house, then she comes back over to my shaking body, pulling me into her lap rocking back and forth.

" I know, mommy is here".

" mommy, mommy mommy ". I say crying 

" Tweek you hungry ".

I nod still crying.

( end of flashback)

( Craig POV)

Tweek was sitting in my lap as I rock back and forth.

" mommy, mommy, mommy" Tweek says beginning to cry.

I shack him a wake" ah". Tweek says 

This is really scary Tweek my not like me for this but I think I wanna take him to a therapist, I don't like the idea of this but it seems like a good one , I brought it up with Tweek, and he was not pleased with me.

Otp: I don't need a shrink because there's nothing wrong with me.

" I think that you do because You're sitting here calling for a 'mommy '."

Otp: I don't like the idea of someone picking me apart and telling me what I'm doing wrong.

" but maybe it can help you with your voice, and if you want I can sit with you ".

He grunts.

Otp: fine but I'm not happy about it.

( Time skip Tweek pov)

"Hello tweek, my name is Dr.mark".

I grunt at him, I don't like this and I hate this guy, sit down at the couch, he pulls out a pad of paper and pen, so do I.