Please ( import chapter )

There is mature content in this chapter please read at your own risk And enjoy.

I get up and walk down to the cold room 

"What do you ne-"I was cut off by a kiss.

I was surprised at first but then I kiss back, I grab just under his rib cage and Tweek rapped his arms around my neck, my hands slide down his sides, I stop at his hips only for a second; after that I go after the Praise.

I squeeze his ass with power, Tweek jumps but I don't care I squeeze him again, Tweek separated the kiss for a breath of air and he does, me I take the opportunity to slip my tongue in his mouth, he fights me for dominants but soon gave in, after a long and intense kiss we let go a string of saliva fighting to keep us together it soon it broke.

      Tweek let go of my neck and try's to free him self from are current situation, but I don't let go, I'm not done playing, Tweek gave me a look of confused but I ignore it, I push him up agents the shelf's a couple cans fall onto the floor. I grind my Crouch up agents his.

"Ahh~". He let out a small moan so me being me I keep doing it but I keep it slow just to tease him.

His hand gabs my belt buckle, I know what he wants.

" bag for it". 

       I he begins to hop slightly on the spot, and he mouthed  the word ' please '. Kinda kinky he still had a good grip on my belt buckle.

" I don't think you got your point across ".

    He hops a little faster mouthing the word ' please'.he did it  multiple Times and a couple of times I thought I actually heard small 'pleases '. But I don't think so.

   I nod and he drops to his knees, he undoes my belt he undone my button and unzipped my zipper, damn he really wants to do it, I look down and see that he hasn't moved yet but I don't push him, he looks scared he then looks at me.

" you don't have to ". I whisper so his mom couldn't hear us.

   He shakes his head and pulls down the front of my box and begins, he licks up my dick, and holy fuck this boy had me, he continued to do this but in different spots, I rest my hands on the shelf in front of me, my face was hot, my mouth was watering, my breath was shaking as well heavy.

He puts his mouth around me,his hands grip my lags for leverage and support, but me myself was ready to collapse. He speeds up his tongue still doing its magic, he pulls away.

" please don't stop ". I say in a quiet voice " I'm loving it ". 

He licks the dip slowly so he could tease me, I grunt with pleasure, he had saliva dripping down his chin, he continued, he tried to deep throat  my dick but chocked, he pulls out immediately and  cough.

" sexy ". I say in a joking voice, he gives me a thumbs up as he continued to cough a lung.

" don't die on me how am I suppose to explain it to your mom, oh sorry miss green your son chocked on my dick sorry bout that ". 

He laughed and cough even more squeezing my legs as he did.

"BOYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE,IT DOESN'T TAKE THAT LONG TO GET SOUP ".  Right we're not alone.

 I zip up my pants fix my belt, then I help up tweek, he grabs the soup and runs up the stairs he gives the soup to his mom then he runs up to the bathroom and washes his mouth I walk in and  spank him, he glares at me. He gets the mouth wash then spits it out he then turns to face me he then blows breath my way so I could smell it.