Good night

( Craig POV)

"Hey Tweek,wanna come over to my house. My mom said you can sleep over if you want ". He just nods.

For almost a month now, Tweek has been... different; it seems like something was missing from his  personality, so my plan was to invite him to my place,see if I could get to the bottom of what was happening and try and solve it. I like Tweek, he is a good friend, and after he saved me that night, I think that this is the way I can pay him back.

The week passes relatively quick and before I know it it was Friday, we didn't have any homework, so that was good. As we step out of the warm school and into the cold day ,it didn't take us long to  decide to take the bus,we get home and my mom greets us.

"We're gonna head up stairs ".

And we do, we  sit in my room playing video games, my mom comes in and she was holding two bowls of ice cream.

" want some ice cream and peaches".

"Sure".

I get up and take the ice cream from her" thanks mom"..

(Time skip)

It was about 2:34 in the morning and Tweek was starting to do the head bob, so I could tell he was getting tired, I watch as Tweek does a head bob in to his controller.

"So  I geuss it's time for bed". He nods.

We walk to the bathroom and brush are teeth I walk down stairs and give my mom a hug and a kiss, then I head back up stairs, me go to my room and begin to undress to get into pjs, I look over at Tweek; he was facing the other  way and I see the  bandages that carried all the way up his arms. I step closer to him to get a better look because I wasn't sure if I was right on what I was seeing. 

I grab his  wrist and pull him toward me, he tried to pull away from me but I didn't let go, a feeling of anger filled me, I clench my teeth, why would he do this to himself; why wouldn't he have told me, I would have listened to him and tried to help.

"What the hell man".he looks at me I could see the fear in his eyes.

I keep my heavy glare on him, I could feel his breath as it slowly became faster, with a shaky head he gets his pad of paper and he begins to write resting the pad on his knee as he wrote, his head held up the pad of paper after he was done writing.

Otp:it's nothing.

" nothing my ass".

I grab his Wrist with fours and pull it to me, he hisses in pain and try's to pull away from me, slowly I unravel his bandage, Tweek try's to fight my grip on him,seeing that he was not going to win he bites me,I release and he  pushes me away given me and him distance from each other, I take a step closer to him and he throws his shirt at me,then points at me and gives me a look of 'don't you move'. Slowly he backs up tell he hit the wall.

" that doesn't seem like nothing to me ".

Knowing that he had no ware to go and that he was not armed, take a step closer to him his eyes were locked on mine,as I get closer to him again I could feel his breath,this time I gently I grab his arm,slowly I unravel his bandage,well I was doing this he couldn't look at me. If looked at him well undoing his arm, I could see his shame in his eyes,his lip was shaky; his eyes were watery. Once I was done I see his deep marks in his arms. My hart stopped at this site.

"Why Tweek". I watch as a tear falls from his eye 

He swallowed hard.his gaze still avoids mine.

Otp:because I felt so lost,I felt as if this was the only thing I could do,I just was so mad at my mom,she told my dad something about me that I didn't want him to know, he got mad and he did something and I hide from them and then the blade fell out of the cabinet then one thing lead to another, I just didn't have anybody to talk to.

"WHAT,ALL ALONE YOU ARE NEVER ALONE, I DONT CARE WHAT TIME IT IS I WANT YOU TO CALL ME".

Otp: why do you care all the sudden.

"I care,your my friend ".

Otp: fine whatever.

"Thank you ".

Some time passes and I ask "what did your mom say to your dad that mad him mad and what did he do to you?."

Otp: do you promise to not hate me and stay my friend.

" Yeah, of course dude ".

Otp:ok um well I'm gay.

"oh...ok man".

Otp: I know it you hate me now... I'm sorry just ignore what I said.

"No...it not that". I pause, Tweeks eye deep in my soul "I'm... bi ".

The room was quiet. Both of us still trying to figure out what just happened.

Otp: my dad beat me and that day you grabbed me, you hrut the  bruises.

Tweek then lifted his pj shirt and I could see the marks.

After we finish are chat we go to bed Tweek keeping the space between us. Soon I fall asleep