Don't hate me.

I hear my alarm go off, I get up and grab my phone and read what it says.

'Last day of school '.

Oh right it's the last day of school, I get up; rub the sleep away from my eyes and get dressed. I run down to the kitchen, poor a cup of coffee, I try to get it into me as soon as I could, I sit around for a while not wanting to have to sit at the bus stop with Craig.

     I look at my phone and see the time 7:09. Okay I guess I can go now, I grab my bag and head to the bus stop, and I was right; there he was standing at the bus stop, he looked completely unfazed by what happened to us, I grumble as I pass him.

To be completely honest, It hrut a lot more then just hearing his name at Roll call, seeing him just standing there perfectly fine as me, I was a mess; but I wouldn't tell him that, my pride wouldn't let me.

Both of us say nothing, soon after people start to get to the bus stop. Then the bus shows up, I sit in a different place then what I usually do, just so I don't have to sit with Craig. I was the only one in this seat when cartman sits next to me. Great.

" hey".

Otp: not going to happen fatass.

" that's not why I'm here ". Yeah right.

I look at him what a sharp eye.

" You ok... you know...after Craig and all".

Otp: just fine.

" oh ".

I jump over cartman to get because he wasn't going to let me out, and I get to class, sense it was the last day all of the classes were mixed, so yes I was with baba but I was also stuck with fatass and Craig.

Sometimes in the day I would find myself starring at Craig,and I would hate myself after, all day Craig didn't talk much, but who cares.

I hate drug withdrawal, the drug being Craig and his touch.

( Time skip)

" this one looks nice ". My mom says as she handed me a apartment picture.

    I nod in agreement, it was nice. Recently I was looking for a place to live, Don't get me wrong I love my family but I'm 17 now by the law of the town I can have an appointment, but not a house. 

We go to look at the place,it was a nice space and it had a good rent, so I sighed a 3 year contract, I packed up my things and my dad helped me put them in the car then helped me get them into my apartment. When we get the last box in the front of the home my mom broke down.

" my b-b baby". My mom cried.

She ran to me and traps me in a hug. My dad grabs my mom trying to get me out of her death hug.

" come on hun we have to go ".

My dad finally got my mom off of me, and they left .

So I was alone, I finish unpacking half of the boxes when I begin to feel hungry, I pull out my phone to see the time 9:34.

' I have time to get  groceries.right'.

And with that I left with my wallet in my back pocket, I get to the store and see how much I have 150.

' that is going to be tight, but I can make it'. I thought to myself.

I get bread, potatoes, some veggies, gravy and plastic plates and forks, knives and spoons. I walk through the halls of the store an I find small packages of water once I was done I go to the cash register, they ring me up and I started to walk home.

As I was walking to my appointment I pass a corner store, and I see someone sitting on the sidewalk, I stop truly intrigued by this guy, the dimming light hides the identity of the man. I sow a soft blue sweater.

I put my food and such down and slowly walk over.

Otp: Craig.

" what ". His voice was heavy and had a drunken sound.

I lean down so I was at the hight of the sitting boy.

Otp: what are you doing here, it's late.

He let out a sad laugh and takes a sip from a half empty beer can.

" trying to forget you, but I don't think it's working".

  I stand and begin to walk to my bags, picking them up, I trun back to see Craig dig his fingers into his hair, he let out a sad scream, then his hands pull his head into his legs.

I sit next to the drunk. I set my head on his shoulder, he looked at me.

Otp: listen, your a dick so am I, but What got into you.

" cartman ".

Otp: why did you believe that ass, you know me.

" yeah I do ".

I watch him begin to cry, his tears heavy and real " I'm sorry ". 

His eyes sad and heavy 

Otp: get up your coming over to my place.

"But don't you hate ".

Otp: no I was frustrated.

"oh ".

He picks up one of my bags and walks with me, we walk to the doors of my apartment building  and put in the code, we walk up to my apartment I open the door and set all the stuff on the corner,

I pull out the veggies and grab a carrot and take a bit and I continue to unpacking.

 "Want some help".

Otp: nope , I want you to go to the bathroom and brush your teeth and use my mouthwash.

" fine".

He gose to my bathroom and dose as I seid and comes back.

" Tweek ~". He says in my ear 

I bite my lip pressing my hands on the counter 

" do I smell better ~".

I spin myself so I could face him,I set my hands on his face and pull him into a hug, nice try.

He rests his face in my neck, rapping his hands around my waste " I don't want to ever lose you again Tweek ".

I nod and he speaks again " I think I love you so don't hate me".

At that moment I thought he read my mind.

TBC