Pt. 2 - And where to keep them

Roman was gallivanting around the house when Virgil woke up.  It was about 4:50 on his alarm clock, but his clock was ahead by fifteen minutes because it had gotten off time and he had been too lazy to fix it.

Virgil was slightly annoyed with the sound of Roman running about from room to room, but he honestly could do nothing about it.

Virgil turned over in his bed and tried to fall back asleep.

It took about four minutes total before Roman burst into his room uninvited. 

Virgil turned over suddenly, pulling his blankets up to cover his chest, because even though he had a shirt on, there was no way in hell, that princey was finding out.

"Hello, you edge lord!  I have come to bless you with this heavenly presence!"  Roman all but sang.

Virgil scoffed.  "And that's just the nice way of saying that Logan sent you here to bother me instead of him?" Virgil asked, still slightly shifting under his blanket.

Roman was happily looking around the room, ignoring Virgil's comment.  He went about examining notebooks and boxes that he really had no business looking at.

Virgil, however, noticed something.

He wasn't in his binder(which he had already realized), but it was sitting on his floor, two feet away from Roman.  If Roman found that Virgil's secret...

He would be outed.

Virgil cautiously sat up, sliding towards the edge of the bed to where his binder was sitting.

No quick moves... he thought.  Make sure he's distracted...

Roman indeed was, as Virgil was actually letting him snoop around.

Roman figured that Virgil was trying to go back to sleep behind him, or looking at his phone.  He turned around to see Virgil, shoulders hunched, sitting at the edge of the bed and looking at him.

Their eyes met, and Virgil freaking booked it, stumbling backwards into the blankets and falling off the other side of the bed.

Roman freaked out, because Virgil, and ran around the bed to check on him. 

He found Virgil groaning with his hand against his head, a small stream of blood trickling from a tiny cut.  He had fallen off of the bed and scraped himself on the bedside table.

Roman approached to help, seeing as how the other side was bleeding, but Virgil hunched over himself more, the baggy shirt covering him slipping off one of his shoulders slightly. 

Roman apologized profusely, but the look on Virgil's face was pretty clear.  Get out.

Roman, still apologizing, ran from the room and closed the door, not wanted to disturb the boy more than he already had.

Virgil let out a breath of relief when Roman had left, getting up and walking around his bed.  He took his binder and put it in the closet(just like him), and sat back on his bed.  He was still tired (seriously, was that just a symptom of embodying anxiety?), so he slipped back under the covers.

He froze, thinking a second before getting up and locking the door.  Then he sat back down in bed, pulled the covers up under his chin, and tried to fall asleep.

After about half an hour of trying to sleep, he pulled out his phone and put on music, the classical songs Logan had recommended for sleeping, and closed his eyes.

That was enough social interaction for one day.